Did anybody get iOS 8.1 yesterday?

did anybody get iOS 8.1 yesterday? Apple said Monday the 20th but my iTunes still says it wants to put on 8.02.

I see loads of people on US sites have got it i was just wondering if anyone in the UK has it?

I have put Yosemite on my Mac and want to link it with my iPhone on iOS 8.1

Any reports on whether this fixes the performance issues with the iPad 2. Browsing has become painfully slow and Facebook hardly ever works any more. Terrible update 8.0 was.

Same as above and lots of stuck pages some sites you could go make a pot of tea before it has loaded.

Any reports on whether this fixes the performance issues with the iPad 2. Browsing has become painfully slow and Facebook hardly ever works any more. Terrible update 8.0 was.
Same question, as same issues here.

Just done the update it does seem better but early days yet.

I don't get it, where are you guys getting it from? just checked iTunes and its still giving me 8.02 from their servers...

has everybody thats got it done the over the air update?

or has anyone got it from iTunes?

Mine was through Itunes it downloaded new Itunes scanned for update then installed it.

hmmm the mac updated iTunes to 12.0.1.26 the other day and when i check updates it says there are none, so I am guessing iTunes is up to date, but when i connect my phone it still try to give me 8.02,

actually I was just wondering has anybody gone from 7.1.2 straight to 8.1 through iTunes?

I wonder if it wants be to update to 8.02 before it gives me the update to 8.1?

I would have thought 8.1 would have been a full .ipa

I will wait for a bit for any responses and I will have to give it a try, got the day off and really wanted to sort this ;)

---------- Post added 21-10-2014 at 12:54 ----------

Forget it, I've just plugged the phone in for the 100th time and its offering me 8.1 now...

cheers tho guys, I really don't know what the problem was but it looks like its sorted itself out ;) happy days..

Im downloading it now. I got a prompt from the App shop. Its in updates.

If you don't want bluetooth on turn it off it's set on as default as always.

My iPad3 has been kaput since Ios8. Even iOS 8.02 was garbage.