Norfolk child sex abuse case

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-33674221

A woman said to be at the centre of an abuse ring has been found guilty of child sex offences.

Marie Black, 34, of Norwich, stood trial with nine others, including five women, at Norwich Crown Court.

somehow i dont think this case will be as popular as the ones involving asians :P

Can I have a big bag of popcorn please...

Freaks of nature as opposed to the freaks of nurture we see in the large scale Asian grooming gangs.

We can't stop people being born with sexual preferences for young kids but we can avoid teaching our young to think women are lesser beings and women of the non-Muslim variety are even lesser. The fact that Muslims do not have exclusivity when it comes to gender discrimination and abuse doesn't mean they don't have a disproportionate problem with it... which they do.

Once again we have the Politically Correct trying to hide an abuse problem because it rains on their multicultural Utopian fantasy. To protect their fantasy they will try anything to sweep the problem under the carpet, which allows the abuse of the vulnerable to go unchallenged. It is shameful.

Freaks of nature as opposed to the freaks of nurture we see in the large scale Asian grooming gangs.

We can't stop people being born with sexual preferences for young kids but we can avoid teaching our young to think women are lesser beings and women of the non-Muslim variety are even lesser. The fact that Muslims do not have exclusivity when it comes to gender discrimination and abuse doesn't mean they don't have a disproportionate problem with it... which they do.

Once again we have the Politically Correct trying to hide an abuse problem because it rains on their multicultural Utopian fantasy. To protect their fantasy they will try anything to sweep the problem under the carpet, which allows the abuse of the vulnerable to go unchallenged. It is shameful.

I agree that the abuse of the vulnerable which was swept under the carpet by some many official bodies like councils, social work depts. & police forces up & down the land is reprehensible.

There are some pretty big assumptions you've made: firstly the double standard that when non Asian people abuse they are 'freaks of nature', but when Asian people abuse they are 'freaks of nurture'. What empirical evidence do you have for this? It would be useful to have figures which show that those from as Asian background have a disproportionate propensity for abuse.

somehow i dont think this case will be as popular as the ones involving asians :P

"Popular"? Trying to score points over cases involving the sexual abuse of small children now? Have a word with yourself, Mel. This is serious not a subject for being an apologist for any group.

And tbh, why would Sheffielders be making a big thing of a case in Norfolk, how would we even know about it? Same as we have no idea what's going on in the grooming cases in all the other cities. But thanks for posting, so we can be outraged and sickened on these kids behalf too. They should lock the door and throw away the key.

Can I have a big bag of popcorn please...
Abused kids? Not a subject for levity, is it. Seriously. :mad:

Hmm, not as many posts as an Asian sex case thread.

Where are all the outraged pedophile haters on this one then? :suspect:

Hmm, not as many posts as an Asian sex case thread.

Where are all the outraged pedophile haters on this one then? :suspect:

It's all about numbers, is it? Just for the look of the thing, you could start off by saying how awful it is for the poor kids who've been abused. You know, just to make out you care about the terrible things that happened to them. Before you start moaning about how much less 'popular' it to criticise non Asians, as though that's what really matters in these cases. :(

They all want topping, no matter who they are. imo.

It's all about numbers, is it? Just for the look of the thing, you could start off by saying how awful it is for the poor kids who've been abused. You know, just to make out you care about the terrible things that happened to them. Before you start moaning about how much less 'popular' it to criticise non Asians, as though that's what really matters in these cases. :(

They all want topping, no matter who they are. imo.

No it's not about numbers but it seems more outrage us shown when it concerns Muslim pedophiles as evidenced by post comparisons on Muslim and non Muslim offender sex case threads on here and on Facebook and other internet sites..

I don't like sex offenders myself regardless of religion just the same as I don't like Muslim sex offender haters who go quiet when the thread is about non Muslim sex offenders.

Whilst its true that paedophiles come from all parts of society, its also becoming obvious to most that the targeting, grooming, exploiting, raping and trafficking of underage white girls on an industrial scale is being done by almost exclusively Asian men (mainly of Muslim backgrounds).

The fact that the authorities and elements of the Left, have wilfully ignored this brings shame on them all

Please point out the gangs (notice the plural) of Chinese men specifically targeting White Girls. Or gangs of white British Men grooming only Pakistani girls....

The most interesting bit about this one is the amount of women taken to court, paedophilia is generally seen as mostly a male thing

I agree that the abuse of the vulnerable which was swept under the carpet by some many official bodies like councils, social work depts. & police forces up & down the land is reprehensible.

There are some pretty big assumptions you've made: firstly the double standard that when non Asian people abuse they are 'freaks of nature', but when Asian people abuse they are 'freaks of nurture'. What empirical evidence do you have for this? It would be useful to have figures which show that those from as Asian background have a disproportionate propensity for abuse.

You can feign blindness but I don't believe you and I'll prove it.

Muslims make up approximately 5% of the population in the uk. Therefore the chances of a localised grooming being predominantly Asian/Muslim is roughly 20-1. However, I say the 'form' tells us such gangs will be Asian/Muslim on a grossly disproportionate level and, as such, the odds are much shorter.

But I don't only offer up form to make the case but a logic that explains why this is the case. I say it is the case because of the values Muslims are taught and the nature of the communities they live in. They are taught women are lesser beings and that non-muslim woman are even lower. They live in a community where uttering such beliefs isn't a problem and this allows people wanting to use and abuse these lesser beings to come together.

Paedophiles on the other hand (freaks of nature as opposed to nurture) have a tougher time finding friends to play with from within their community and that makes it difficult to form gangs. If they approach others in their community with their views and ideas, they know they risk rejection, being reported and possible conviction. That is why paedophiles gangs are most commonly formed online. But even then it is difficult to form a gang to act out their desires in joint venture because freaks of nature are naturally spread out... unlike freaks of nurture who are concentrated in the community (also why the Asian/Muslim gangs are much bigger in comparison with paedophile gangs).

Of course, you pretend not to see this and would rather sweep it under the carpet than accept the truth and risk being labelled 'racist'... just as people did in the police and local authorities. But inside you know what I say is correct and here's how il prove it...

Over the next 12 months I'll have a standing bet with you that every localised grooming gang that is discovered is made up of predominantly Asian/Muslim men. Instead of taking the 'no form' 20-1, I'll take just 3-1 and offer a stake of £100 each time.

If there is no form as I suggest then you can't help but make money over time with the odds on offer. Do you accept the bet or accept the form and reject the bet? :suspect: