Are Pot Noodles being discontinued?

Some shops don't seem to have them anymore, those that do are selling them for 50p. This is ominous. I'm afraid. Very afraid.

Why would they be discontinued? They are popular and can't cost Golden Wonder that much to make.

OMG there vile .

You and me, outside!!!

Some shops don't seem to have them anymore, those that do are selling them for 50p. This is ominous. I'm afraid. Very afraid.

errm no?

theyre still everywhere, some shops sell them below £1 quite abit tho, asda normally do em for 50p each for a week at a time

currently a sainsburrys local shop has a couple of flavours for 75p

I heard that they're being stopped because they upset Muslims................................Christians, Jews, atheists, Buddhists and anyone else with working tastebuds.

I opened one last week then decided not to eat it, and closed the foil back up and put it back in the cupboard. Actually was about to make it for someone else who decided they didn't want it, and I intended to eat it later that day but never did. You've just reminded me and I fancy one now. Reckon its still oreet? Would hate to waste 50p. Its chicken and mushroom.

I opened one last week then decided not to eat it, and closed the foil back up and put it back in the cupboard. Actually was about to make it for someone else who decided they didn't want it, and I intended to eat it later that day but never did. You've just reminded me and I fancy one now. Reckon its still oreet? Would hate to waste 50p. Its chicken and mushroom.

It's never seen any chicken or mushroom!

It's never seen any chicken or mushroom!

That is very true! All flavours of Pot Noodle are suitable for vegetarians, random useless fact.

That is very true! All flavours of Pot Noodle are suitable for vegetarians, random useless fact.

It would be more nutritious if you chucked the noodles away and ate the container. Saying that I like the sweet and sour one!

I literally only like the chicken and mushroom! Never liked any other flavours.