Is the holiday abroad on its last legs due to terrorism .

It is now beginning to look as though it is no longer safe to travel abroad on Holiday.

Almost all of the favourite holiday destinations have been hit by Islamic terrorism .

Perhaps the British sea side is now the safest place to take the kids on ones jolly's.

If you think like that, why even bother going on holidays?

Think of all the thousands of holiday spots that haven't been attacked.

There are thousands of places that aren't attacked, and peace happens there every day!

Greece will soon be the destination of choice for cheap holidays, replacing the likes of Egypt and Tunisia.

It is now beginning to look as though it is no longer safe to travel abroad on Holiday.

Almost all of the favourite holiday destinations have been hit by Islamic terrorism .

Perhaps the British sea side is now the safest place to take the kids on ones jolly's.

Wow, even by your dodgy standards, that's a massive exaggeration.

Almost all of the favourite holiday destinations have been hit by Islamic terrorism.

Because Iraq was such a popular destination until recently.

Perhaps ISIS has won when people like you post rubbish like this.

Go on then list them all because I think your talking utter rubbish.

Wow, even by your dodgy standards, that's a massive exaggeration.

My dodgy standards? I repeat "the favourite holiday spots" which inc Spain, France , America, Egypt and now Tunisia all been hit by Islamic terrorists is that plain enough for you or are they not the favourite HOLIDAY spots:loopy:

---------- Post added 29-06-2015 at 08:25 ----------

Because Iraq was such a popular destination until recently.

Perhaps ISIS has won when people like you post rubbish like this.

Well it looks as though they have won in Tunisia unless of course you are booking .

---------- Post added 29-06-2015 at 08:26 ----------

Go on then list them all because I think your talking utter rubbish.

Mablethorpe is smashing.

Edited by cuttsie

My dodgy standards? I repeat "the favourite holiday spots" which inc Spain, France , America, Egypt and now Tunisia is that plain enough for you or are they not the favourite HOLIDAY spots:loopy:

---------- Post added 29-06-2015 at 08:25 ----------

Well it looks as though they have won in Tunisia unless of course you are booking .

---------- Post added 29-06-2015 at 08:26 ----------

Mablethorpe is smashing.

But which actual holiday destinations in those countries have been effected by Islamic terrorist activity. You're almost saying don't holiday in Disney World because of 9/11. May as well not holiday in the UK, we had 7/7 after all.

Would I go on holiday to a North African country, no I wouldn't. I would feel perfectly safe holidaying in either France, Spain or the U.S.

Edited by WageSlave

But which actual holiday destinations in those countries have been effected by Islamic terrorist activity. You're almost saying don't holiday in Disney World because of 9/11. May as well not holiday in the UK, we had 7/7 after all.

Would I go on holiday to a North African country, no I wouldn't. I would feel perfectly safe holidaying in either France, Spain or the U.S.

Thank you, you have answered the post as it is written.

Holiday in the EU. No need to go elsewhere.

Really almost all ?

When the beaches of the Spanish Costas, The Algarve, Côte d'Azur, Greek Islands or the sunshine state of Florida start getting shot up by Islamic terrorists you may have a point.

Do you believe you are safer in Scarborough, Blackpool, maybe visiting the Great Yorkshire Show, or going to a soccer match or race meeting?

You are not. The people carrying out these attacks are demented brain washed individuals who take their motivation from the internet and social media. They can, and will, strike anywhere.

The moment you or anyone else lets such actions dictate your life in any way they have won.

Terrorism has been a part of our society since the 60s, remember the IRA, the Palestinians attacking the airlines in the 70s, the Japanese Red Army who attacked by proxy other groups targets, Baader Meinhoff, The Angry Brigade.

What we must do is what Cameron espouses, keep out, support those who we like, seek to destroy those we don't.

Go on holiday, remain vigilant.