Terrorist attacks in Tunisia & Kuwait. "At least" 27 and 10 dead.

Sousse - Tunisia - attack on "tourist hotel" - at least 27 (mostly foreigners) dead

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-33287978

BBC as classy as ever -

Are you in Sousse? Have you been affected by the attack? Email haveyoursay@bbc.co.uk Please remember to leave your phone number if you are happy to be contacted by a BBC journalist.

Share your pictures with us, email yourpics@bbc.co.uk, upload them here, or tweet @BBC_HaveYourSay.

Kuwait City - suicide attack by "IS affiliate" on Shia mosque - at least 10 killed.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-33287136

There was also reports in of a tourist having been decapitated in France just now as well - this sounds disturbingly coordinated..

How does it sound coordinated? There are ISIS attacks every single day.

As for Tunisia, I don't understand the mentality of someone who would holiday in a Muslim country in the current climate.

As for Tunisia, I don't understand the mentality of someone who would holiday in a Muslim country in the current climate.

Yes, it's their fault. :roll::roll:

29 in Tunisia, 25 in Kuwait, 120 in Syria, 1 in France . yep I agree just a average weeks tally from the religion of peace:)

29 in Tunisia, 25 in Kuwait, 120 in Syria, 1 in France . yep I agree just a average weeks tally from the religion of peace:)

Either you don't understand what an average is, or you're just guessing.

Awaits mentioning of ''False flags'' and ''falsehoods'' by brainwashed tails trying to sound ''educated''

makes me sick

and bang on cue the leader of the flock "the halibut" :D

now repeat after me halibut

"This has nothing to do with religion."

"These weren't real Muslims."

"Islam is a religion of peace."

"Muslims are being radicalised because of Islamophobia, racism, and Western foreign policy."

"The USA, and Western intervention in Muslim countries, is to blame."

"ISIS is a product of the West."

And on and on and on,

feel better now halibut my old son:D

---------- Post added 26-06-2015 at 16:01 ----------

I'll explain it for you then, its all part of the masterplan ,we all go off holidaying in Muslim countries To destroy their economies..tourism as just been stuffed in tunisia overnight . get it:suspect:

Edited by johncocker

here we go:roll: defender of the faith again rises to the soapbox, why dont you join them??

There was also reports in of a tourist having been decapitated in France just now as well - this sounds disturbingly coordinated..

??

is that different from the gas factory one this morning?

and bang on cue the leader of the flock "the halibut" :D

now repeat after me halibut

"This has nothing to do with religion."

"These weren't real Muslims."

"Islam is a religion of peace."

"Muslims are being radicalised because of Islamophobia, racism, and Western foreign policy."

"The USA, and Western intervention in Muslim countries, is to blame."

"ISIS is a product of the West."

And on and on and on,

feel better now halibut my old son:D

---------- Post added 26-06-2015 at 16:01 ----------

I'll explain it for you then, its all part of the masterplan ,we all go off holidaying in Muslim countries To destroy their economies..tourism as just been stuffed in tunisia overnight . get it:suspect:

But the same people just slaughtered a load of Muslims...so it can't be a "Muslim" thing, it's obviously a "nutter" thing. They don't care who they kill. They kill more Muslims than Christians.

You don't need to travel to a Muslim country to be shot, blown up or decapitated, it's already happening on our very own streets. These aren't Muslim terrorists though just terrorists that happen to be Muslim and happen to be killing the infidel in the name of Allah!

:loopy: