How to handle illegal immigrants

Not sure if this is how it should be done but it seems a damn sight better than picking them up and bringing them home!

Stood by to receive incoming rants of racist, non humanitarian et al.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-33110575

How about being accused of being financially naive?

What's to stop the traffickers taking the money, turning round and sailing back for a while, then turning round and heading for Australia again?

This move by the Australians is just going to make it more profitable for the traffickers.

The traffickers don't even need any migrants - they can just tell the Australian navy that they have a load of people on board and can they have some money to take them away again.

So the Australians pay up without counting heads?

Still a lot cheaper then taking them in. House and feed then for a few years until they get asylum. Then their will have to house and feed them for life

Not sure if this is how it should be done but it seems a damn sight better than picking them up and bringing them home!

Stood by to receive incoming rants of racist, non humanitarian et al.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-33110575

It sends the wrong message, try to get here and you will be rewarded.

The massage should be, try and you might loose everything but you will never be allowed in.

The message should be, "welcome to our country, make yourselves at home".

People don't risk their lives to move countries for no reason. They don't come for the benefits system either.

We're all humans and we all share this tiny rock. Life's too short to be anything but loving.

People don't risk their lives to move countries for no reason. They don't come for the benefits system either.

We're all humans and we all share this tiny rock. Life's too short to be anything but loving.

How many are you taking in ?

How many are you taking in ?

..........me personally? I sense a loaded question? Spit it out and stop beating around the bush. Like I said, life's to short for silly games.

These people risk there life's for a reason,but to just turn a boat round without any checks or any treatment is wrong.

..........me personally? I sense a loaded question? Spit it out and stop beating around the bush. Like I said, life's to short for silly games.

It's a very straight forward question.

Talk is one thing, action another.

It's a very straight forward question.

Talk is one thing, action another.

Bonzo can have my share too - I don't want my pet immigrant.

The reason is unimportant and their share of this rock isn't the bit they was heading towards.

So you wouldn't have a problem is 1 billion very poor economic migrants descended on the UK.