Are Pot Noodles being discontinued?

I can't eat pot noodles any more, they do bad things to my digestion :gag:

Maybe it's the soya, or the fact that they're just terrible.

I find I can't eat anything really greasy or with loads of refined sugar, like those cookies most supermarket bakeries do, I used to love those :(

That's why it's "Chicken and Mushroom FLAVOR" and not "Chicken and Mushroom"

careful wording is key :)

It's 'FLAVOUR' not 'FLAVOR'!

Careful spelling is the key. :)

I don't think they will be discontinued as I thought the idea of pot noodles was state sponsored to impair the later health of students with both poor nutrition and by allowing them to have more money left for alcohol and other recreational substances with which they can potentially further compromise their adult health.

I don't think anyone other than the mentally compromised and people in full-time education would consider the consumption of a pot noodle as a sensible alternative to food.

---------- Post added 05-07-2015 at 00:16 ----------

It's 'FLAVOUR' not 'FLAVOR'!

Careful spelling is the key. :)

Don't be a spelling left wing nutter (or nazi..whichever you hate most) it just makes you look pedantic.

There is conventional or accepted spelling there is no correct spelling.

You will also find that in much software it is almost impossible for someone not 'in the know' to stop auto correct or spellchecker offering an american spelling as the 'correct' one.

Many words in which we put an unnecessary 'U' that the americans do not.

Edited by Tommo68

Are Pot Noodles being discontinued?

NO

Many words in which we put an unnecessary 'U' that the americans do not.

Gee, what a bmmer

Am I the only person that has never tried a pot noodle lol? I love pasta and sauces so might try a pot noodle this week. Which "flavour" shall I start with?

Am I the only person that has never tried a pot noodle lol? I love pasta and sauces so might try a pot noodle this week. Which "flavour" shall I start with?

this is one virginity you really should try not to lose

this is one virginity you really should try not to lose

I will heed your advice!

I remember when you could get pot casserole, pot rice, pot mash and maybe some others in the range too.

Please don't ,this is not Gastro food were talking about.They taste like wood shaveings with a bit of sauce thrown in .

a few seconds googling throws up several recipies for home made pot noodles which look a lot more palatable than the mass produced ones