Glastonbury 2015

just watched Mary J Blige and Motorhead :)

---------- Post added 27-06-2015 at 00:14 ----------

It a ball ache getting tickets these days. Also expensive.

indeed :(

Another year, another year of not going to Glastonbury! I fancy it but I don't fancy the muddy camping bit!

What's people's experiences of Glastonbury?

Thank the Lord for tramlines!

Don't worry it is alot like badge snobbery (so you can say been there done that), but money can be better spent on a more unique experience. You may get a handful of acts with a song that are something to behold but 98% of the stuff is a waste recently.

Thought Kayne West was terrible. Enjoyed Kate Tempest, lookingforward to seeing her at Tramlines

I went four years in a row when I was younger, saw some great bands and had a great time, however I'm now getting close to 40 years old and I hate camping, and I wouldn't like most of the acts nowadays, but if your young, don't mind camping and like those acts get yourself down there, it's a fun weekend.some sights you can't explain.

Best act I ever saw was the band hybrid who did a last minute gig in the glades, was amazing !

---------- Post added 28-06-2015 at 10:31 ----------

About 1997 I just walked into a one of the music shops at meadowhall and bought a ticket a week before Glastonbury, it's mental now with registering and lotteries etc.

Thought Kayne West was terrible. Enjoyed Kate Tempest, lookingforward to seeing her at Tramlines

Kate Tempest was awesome. So much power and passion. Her and Slaves were best two performances I've seen this year even though I'm not right into either type of music. Jon Hopkins was really good too.

Saw jon hopkins last year not a big fan. Did he release a load of giant inflatable balls into the crowd?

I rarely go to events these days due to ticket companies buying the en-bloc and often tripling the price.

I'm going to try and get tickets for next year definitely!!!