Whole family off to Syria.

Accommodation sorted then! How are they sustaining themselves do you reckon?

Hopefully Allah will provide for them....

I reckon they could have got a few more.

The husbands are in tears because they'll have to get a job now that their dependents have left the UK.

The husbands are in tears because they'll have to get a job now that their dependents have left the UK.

This will be a disappointment to them

How do you know they didn't have a job already? Just a cheap racist assumption on your part I suppose.

How do you know they didn't have a job already? Just a cheap racist assumption on your part I suppose.

A leader of the terrorist group suspected of being behind the Tunisian beach massacre is living on benefits in Britain.

Hani al-Sibai, an al-Qaeda cleric suspected of radicalising "Jihadi John", lives in a £1 million house leafy street in fashionable west London.

They're all at it.

They're all at it.

It must have been very unpleasant and frustrating for you while on recent forced holiday.., chomping at the bit to get back to the Muslim threads eh? :D

They're all at it.

No they aren't. Please take your cheap racist tripe elsewhere.

Accommodation sorted then! How are they sustaining themselves do you reckon?

Aren't ISIS in control of some oil fields ?

I expect that's where a big chunk of their revenues come from.

Jokeing apart i feel sorry for the young children that have been taken ,they had no say in the matter.As for the adults they were very foolish to think life will be better over there and I don't think the husbands are as innocent as they make out in all of this either.

They're all at it.

Now that is prejudice!

All is a very wide judgement. Similar to some fascist-speak we have heard in the past.

I would have chipped in with a few quid so the departing family could have taken a few more ISIS sympathisers with them. But once gone, no coming back - ever.

Angel1

I would have chipped in with a few quid so the departing family could have taken a few more ISIS sympathisers with them. But once gone, no coming back - ever.

Angel1

Supporting terrorism is a new low, even for you. I wouldn't talk about it publicly though, as a) It'll make you rather unpopular

b) You might end up in jail.