Deep lane closed due to road works

Does anyone know what they are doing on deep lane just off Woolley wood bottom. They are building something in middle of road but I don't know what. I just keep having a quick glance when I drive past.

hopefully there doing something with the junction coming of deeplane onto wolleywood only a matter of time untill someone is killed on that junction if they havent all ready

hopefully there doing something with the junction coming of deeplane onto wolleywood only a matter of time untill someone is killed on that junction if they havent all ready

Is been a while since I drove down there but I think I remember that particular junction seeming quite dangerous for pedestrians as its quite big wide and open; you barely needed to slow down as you came off of Woolly Wood bottom to go up Deep Lane.

It looks like the road will no longer be in use as they are building something in the road but I don't know what

They r build a platform so they can lift the railway bridge off so they can strengthen it

We were wondering what was happening here as well, will the road open up again afterwards does anyone know?

Yes due to open again in 4 or 5 week after the work has finished