Lotus 2 Turbo Challenge for amiga.

This thread got me thinking about 2 other classic games, sensible world of soccer and cannon fodder. Many days and nights lost due to those :hihi:

Looks good! Don't think I could play cannon fodder on a joypad though. Just thought, I had a 15'' CRT tv back in the day, I bet the resolution looks awful on an hd tv.

It's not too bad I also bought the street fighter 2 one as well and that comes with ghouls and ghosts.

It's not too bad I also bought the street fighter 2 one as well and that comes with ghouls and ghosts.

i have street fighter 2 turbo for snes. cracking game.

i play super ghouls and ghost on my xbox 1 on a snes emulator i have.

Only played the megadrive version of lotus 2, Smashing game though. Had a bit of a go with Amiga emulation a while ago, took allot of messing to get a game loaded. Might be better now though with new versions.

This thread got me thinking about 2 other classic games, sensible world of soccer and cannon fodder. Many days and nights lost due to those :hihi:

Got both of those - and also the Amiga Format special cross-over - cannon soccer!

Download WinUAE, Find a Kickstart rom, and the game then play it on your PC :)

Exactly what he said. I,ve got a 1200 though mmmmmm :love:

i still have the A500+ but only have the psu, lost the joystick, mouse, RF modulator and cables, had a massive box of floppy games 2 but they got binned. i dont think it works any more either.

one day i will buy another amiga with poop loads of extras and games but right now they are a fortune on ebay.

Hmm think you might regret it, perhaps. Back in the day yes they were cutting edge, those Atari's were soooo lame eh :D but I think if I were to buy another, the nostalgia would be short lived. We are now more in tune to less blocky chunky graphics. Would be interesting to get peoples feedback that have dove back in though.

Exactly what he said. I,ve got a 1200 though mmmmmm :love:

hehe I had a 1200, and as I can remember with 32mhz acceleration and 32meg of ram! That's 2x16mb which at the time would've cost about £400 alone. Compare that to the £20 I've just paid for 2,000mb :D

Hmm think you might regret it, perhaps. Back in the day yes they were cutting edge, those Atari's were soooo lame eh :D but I think if I were to buy another, the nostalgia would be short lived. We are now more in tune to less blocky chunky graphics. Would be interesting to get peoples feedback that have dove back in though.

I wont regret it. I love retro gaming and no matter how much i play modern HD games on a xbox and ps3, i still enjoy the lego like graphics.