Clough gone! Breaking news

How would Stuart Gray do at the lane with a set of fans who Expect to win things?

With no cash at the big club he did reasonably well.

Not as good as mighty Warnock on a shoestring but a good championship manager(not so good a prem one)

Thoughts????

No announcement til next week now.

We best not be sorting compensation out with Bradford.

A bloke on a Blades forum touting that he has a bit on inside information that the club have approached Alejandro "Alex" Sabella to offer him an interview.

A bit far fetched in my opinion despite his affection for the club. A fall from grace when you think he was manager of the World Cup runner up Argentine national team a short while ago, don't think league one is his thing. :hihi:

A bloke on a Blades forum touting that he has a bit on inside information that the club have approached Alejandro "Alex" Sabella to offer him an interview.

A bit far fetched in my opinion despite his affection for the club. A fall from grace when you think he was manager of the World Cup runner up Argentine national team a short while ago, don't think league one is his thing. :hihi:

He's managed in Saudi Arabia so there's a link to the prince potentially there as well. Very unlikely though but just thought I'd chuck that useless fact in there.

He's managed in Saudi Arabia so there's a link to the prince potentially there as well. Very unlikely though but just thought I'd chuck that useless fact in there.

United Arab Emirates.

Yep that's what I meant, it's late.

At least it was United. :)

Ok well Jim Phipps has posted on facebook and says you owls can take a breather between now and the end of the weekend because there wont be a new manager in place but he will give us the signal as soon as something is sorted out.

P.S. Something just posted on facebook by a Blade was that his mate who works in the superstore has just seen Adkins at BDTBL

That will do nicely, get him signed, play-off treble followed by a good bet on Atkins will make it a good week.

That will do nicely, get him signed, play-off treble followed by a good bet on Atkins will make it a good week.

Your bet wont pay out if Adkins is the new manager then

Edited by Chazndave

Already drawn on the play-ff bet.

Just heard on the grapevine from a friend in the united states ? that the blades are after alex sabella as their next manager !