2015/16 recommended tradesmen MEGATHREAD no advertising/self promotion

I've used Sean for years. Very good 07989837270

For your joinery needs I can recommend Jeff Smith (jsmith2009) who has just completed a room refurb for me including co ordination of other tradesmen required.

Hi guys not to sure whether i'v posted correctly , but could'nt find trhe options for a new post .....so sorry in advance...

right just a bit of advice , is it possible to strengthen a "solid 6 foot pine sideboard to accommodate a 6x2 x 2 aquarium please

Hi can anyone recommend someone to sort out damp on a small wall - injection and membrane required. Thanks

Hi am needing a good plaster to skim an entire house 10 rooms. The house has been re boarded throughout. Please text me on 07801 353776 I would like someone to start as soon as possible.

Chris @ MAC Plastering. Member on here.

Only thing is he's always fully booked well in advance. Worth a try though.

Hi Lee,

I'm unable to send you a private reply , but if you can call me on my mobile number, it would be great.

I'm not to sure whether to buy a beautiful solid sideboard i have seen on Ebay that would be strong enough to support the large tank , or have a purpose build one to my specs .

My contact number is 07402821289

thanks

Would definitely recommend Jf plumbing, I posted on here this morning asking for a price for a job. Prompt reply and price from Jonathan, who called this afternoon and carried out the work for me.

Hi, Can anybody recommend a decent window cleaner that uses the pole system and won't go walking all over my extension roof breaking my tiles? Only a semi-detached in S17 but soon to have even more glass! Thanks, DD :wave:

Hello,

I started to dig a hole for a new pond in our back garden and now have a decent sized hole, but am looking for a recommended expert to come and finish it off - e.g. level the edges and lay the liner. Hopefully a day's work, i.e. I've done the donkey work but now need someone with experience and skill.

Any recommendations?

Thanks!

For your joinery needs I can recommend Jeff Smith (jsmith2009) who has just completed a room refurb for me including co ordination of other tradesmen required.

Thank you brian and take care of yourself ta jeff