Experienced 30yr old looking for horse to exercise

Hi all

I am 30 years old and have 25 years riding experience. I have loaned previously but due to family/work commitments and it being a long distance to travel I had to stop. I am looking for a 16h+ horse to exercise once/twice a week, preferably with one day being sat or sun. This must be around south Sheffield: Birley, Gleadless, Norton, Ford, Ridgeway, Hackenthorpe, Woodhouse, Eckington, Killamarsh areas.

I am mainly looking to hack out and know these areas (and the bridleways) well, but would be happy to do some ground work/jumping too.

The horse must be 100% in traffic/to catch/tack up etc and must have been in work recently, I am not looking for something which is too fresh/green.

Occasionally my partner would come to ride with me and we are both fully insured through the BHS.

If you think you have a horse which may be suitable then please contact me so that we can chat further/arrange to meet.