2 lost ferrets s13 *Now found*

my 2 girls have got out at some point in the night they are approx 8 month old polecats both are rather small for their age not chipped or neutered yet.

last night was their first night outside in a hutch so i need to find them fast, if spotted please phone 07551846012 thanks

my 2 girls have got out at some point in the night they are approx 8 month old polecats both are rather small for their age not chipped or neutered yet.

last night was their first night outside in a hutch so i need to find them fast, if spotted please phone 07551846012 thanks

Oh dear, they are terrible escape artists, put up loads of posters and tell loads of neighbours, offer a reward to kids, make sure that you also add them to the RSPCA lost and found area on the Sheffield website as if they are found they will go to a rescue at Hull if they can't identify them.

rspca are closed today been trying to ring incase they have been handed in. i keep checking the found page tho

up to now they are all over fb on here and iv told a few of the neighbours and the women in the cafe on the end, im hoping they get hungry and come back but chances of that are slim i know.

how far could they resonably get in less than 24 hr

---------- Post added 03-09-2014 at 17:53 ----------

just found them

rspca are closed today been trying to ring incase they have been handed in. i keep checking the found page tho

up to now they are all over fb on here and iv told a few of the neighbours and the women in the cafe on the end, im hoping they get hungry and come back but chances of that are slim i know.

how far could they resonably get in less than 24 hr

---------- Post added 03-09-2014 at 17:53 ----------

just found them

Oh thats really good, are they ok and had they gone far?

Oh thats really good, are they ok and had they gone far?

sorry missed this at the time, one got a nip off next doors dog as she ran through the garden as they were let out so she was a little bruised and shoock up.

the other one ran into a house about 10 houses down from mine bit everyone who tried to grab her and sprayed everywhere.

im just glad they are home, they are safe and sound back home and back in the house they wont be going back outside until i can get a better hutch