Players/Teams/friendlies wanted 12/13 Season.

Our team is AC Southside and we play in the Sheffield and District Fair Play League division 2. The league is one of the premier amature football leagues in Sheffield with 10.30am kick off times each Saturday.

We are currently looking to strengthen our squad and are holding trials for players in all positions. We will be having friendlies and training through the following months for players wanting to play in our Saturday morning team.

New players wishing to attend a trial must have played before in order to be able to challenge our existing players for a place in the squad.

The club plays home fixtures on Handsworth Recreational Ground with good changing facilities. Other playing facilities within the league also consist of some of the best facilities in the region. Training is on Tuesday evenings at Sheffield Park Academy.

PM me if you are interested.

Edited by M2TTJ
spelling

Hi

I am currently looking for something for next season, I currently play for Lisano Giants in Division 3 just not played enough games is the reason for me leaving.

Thanks for the PM Mike. Pm'd you back.

My nephew (24) has just moved to the area and is looking for a football team, he played in goal for the last team he played for, he would like a team around the s13 area if possible or on a bus route as he doesnt drive, he also works shifts so it must be flexable please pm me if you can help ty

Just a reminder if people are looking for teams. Thanks.

Hi Mary,

PM sent.

When are these trials? What is the standard like... honestly? ;) And what night is training?

Hi there,

Training is Tuesday's, detailed above.

Trails will be preseason but we are always looking to improve so come to training and we can take it from there.

Standard of the league is generally good. You could say it is similar to the blades superdraw or top of the imperial.

Feel free to drop me a pm for more details.

Sorry, missed that bit about Tuesday training! I have to decide whether I want to play on Saturdays... I'll let you know shortly!

Hi,I want join to your team. Can u send me pm with details.Thanks

Miro

Hi, no i cant come because iam working till 7. I can come only sat and sun on match, is this posssible?

thanks

Miro

sure. We have a friendly next week. PM me and we can discuss.