Independent office to monitor the truthfulness of political campaigns

I am waiting for the cold calling asking if I have been miss sold an election.

Whilst I totally agree with it, you have to accept you're dealing with politicians and this sorta stuff is their bread and butter.

They'd run rings round any independent body, and my worry is anything created will be just as useless as the ASA.

The lies were so gross anyone with sense could see through them.

The majority of voters had the lies arguments presented to them almost exclusively through the filter of the media. If you didn't already appreciate the huge importance of Murdoch and Dacre in the process you only have to take a look at the leaked Lady MacVine email.

The crap spouted by odious, mendacious turds like Johnson, Farage and Gove is nothing compared to the poisonous and cynical cobblers drip fed from the tabloids day after day.

The majority of voters had the lies arguments presented to them almost exclusively through the filter of the media. If you didn't already appreciate the huge importance of Murdoch and Dacre in the process you only have to take a look at the leaked Lady MacVine email.

The crap spouted by odious, mendacious turds like Johnson, Farage and Gove is nothing compared to the poisonous and cynical cobblers drip fed from the tabloids day after day.

I've been exposed to the tabloids for a week or so recently and it's not even attempted to tell the truth. Just lie after lie after "opinion" passed as fact, and more lies.

If a society is judged by the freedom of its press ours is an open sewer.

I am waiting for the cold calling asking if I have been miss sold an election.

Perhaps something could be done, but you wouldnt know if promises were to be kept, until they are out of office.

There are already various fact checking organisations.

take a look at the leaked Lady MacVine email.

I'm lost?

who's that?

I'm lost?

who's that?

We, fail? But screw your courage to the sticking place and we’ll not fail.

Be your stubborn best.

GOOD LUCK.

(Lady Macbeth).

It will NEVER work, 650? of them and every time time their lips move little porkies spring out. How can that be monitored.

Angel1.

The staff would have breakdowns and the computers would melt within one week of opening.

Nothing could cope with it