EU Voting Purely About Migrants?

I Just wondered, how many people on here are voting (Either way) MAINLY on their perceptions of the current Migrant Crisis?

Of course there are many many other things to be taken into account, but I know a few people who are Pro Brexit for this simple reason.

Well?...................

Put a poll up.

I was going to, but I couldn't work out how to set the options :(

I Just wondered, how many people on here are voting (Either way) MAINLY on their perceptions of the current Migrant Crisis?

Of course there are many many other things to be taken into account, but I know a few people who are Pro Brexit for this simple reason.

Well?...................

I am anti-EU but on balance, voting in. My main issue is immigration, but not just the current immigration, its been like this for some time.

just stop all benefit to anyone without a british citizen passport. those lazy people will go very quickly and we still have people who wants to work for a living staying here

I am anti-EU but on balance, voting in. My main issue is immigration, but not just the current immigration, its been like this for some time.

This is one of the reasons I asked, because it seems (to me anyway), that most of the migrants we have in 'THE NORTH' are not even from the EU, They seem to be mostly from Asia & the Middle East, which Brexit will (apparently) make no difference to anyway.

---------- Post added 15-06-2016 at 22:21 ----------

just stop all benefit to anyone without a british citizen passport. those lazy people will go very quickly and we still have people who wants to work for a living staying here

And what about the Lazy people WITH a "british citizen passport"?

And what about the Lazy people WITH a "british citizen passport"?

If they just stopped giving all lazy people housing benefit, they could do that whilst still in the EU, because we would not be discriminating.

We do not need to leave the EU to solve the housing problem, school problem and benefit problem.

This is one of the reasons I asked, because it seems (to me anyway), that most of the migrants we have in 'THE NORTH' are not even from the EU, They seem to be mostly from Asia & the Middle East, which Brexit will (apparently) make no difference to anyway.

Not according to Nigel Farage. When he was interviewed by Andrew Neil he said he expects the number of non-EU migrants to go up after a brexit.

Not according to Nigel Farage. When he was interviewed by Andrew Neil he said he expects the number of non-EU migrants to go up after a brexit.

All the clues are there.

Businesses like migrants. Ukip don't like the EU migrants. They have to come from somewhere to keep businesses happy, even better if they are cheaper after wage controls are removed. Brexiters often talk about reconnecting with the Commonwealth.

It doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to work this one out.

Shhhh, that is an unexpected outcome...

A lot of people are voting on immigration but most haven't got a scooby about immigration.

UKIP say that Non EU migrants are being discriminated against by the EU,so it sounds like they are batting for the non EU migrants.

UKIP say that Non EU migrants are being discriminated against by the EU,so it sounds like they are batting for the non EU migrants.

Let them all in as long as they don't get benefit and pay for medical bills