ATM card trappers

I think I need to get out and about a bit more. I’ve only just heard about card trappers that criminals have been fitting to cash machines. I watched that caught red handed program this morning, and they were featured on there. These must be the devices that have superseded the card skimming devices.

I rarely if ever use cash machines on the outside of banks etc. I always make the effort to use the ones located inside the building. I know it is not always convenient for busy people. Take care where you withdraw your money from.

I think I need to get out and about a bit more. I’ve only just heard about card trappers that criminals have been fitting to cash machines. I watched that caught red handed program this morning, and they were featured on there. These must be the devices that have superseded the card skimming devices.

I rarely if ever use cash machines on the outside of banks etc. I always make the effort to use the ones located inside the building. I know it is not always convenient for busy people. Take care where you withdraw your money from.

They say the Rumanians are good at it.

These must be the devices that have superseded the card skimming devices.

Yea loads, but the card skimmers are dirt cheap which maintains their popularity.

There was an amazing one in Manchester several years ago, most of the front of the machine was fake, it operated as a normal cash machine but skimmed every card than went through it.

Janus I'd better flag up the RFID problem while you are thinking of card security.

The metal lined wallets work apparently.

---------- Post added 30-06-2016 at 18:50 ----------

https://www.amazon.co.uk/SHARKK%C2%AE-Aluminum-Wallet-Protected-Resistant/dp/B00SM3GPII/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1467308818&sr=8-7&keywords=metal+wallets

Like these