Where to buy single pane glass with colour patern

I am after a small piece of glass 150mm x 500mm approx, i need it to be opaque, but i wondered if i could get one with some sort of coloured pattern on it, any ideas where?

There used to be a place at Elsecar somewhere, where you could some amazing types of glass, and definitely opaque in a variety of colours and patterns. I'm not sure if it's still there.

Maybe asking in the crafts section might come up with something, as that's what I used to go there for years ago.

There used to be a place at Elsecar somewhere, where you could some amazing types of glass, and definitely opaque in a variety of colours and patterns. I'm not sure if it's still there.

Thanks, i will check that out...

The company in Elsecar is, Kansa Craft in The Flour Mill, Wath Rd, Elsecar, Barnsley S74 8HW, it's just past Elsecar Heritage Center set back off the road on your right they sell glass making equipment for crafters. :):)

Try MGP next to towsure on Holme Lane. They do allsorts of decorative glass for the license trade, or M.A. Garretty might be able to help you, they've just moved into a new unit at the bottom of Rutland Road in the same yard as Neepsend Motor Factors.