Whats the going rate for these joinery jobs??

ive been asked to hang 11 internal doors and 5 square room need re skirting

the doors and stuff is already there and the skirting its just labour i need to charge , ??

ive been asked to hang 11 internal doors and 5 square room need re skirting

the doors and stuff is already there and the skirting its just labour i need to charge , ??

we would charge £35 per door...that would include shaping to the existing frame...if there is eleven in one house I would charge £30 per door......

Hi jamesey, i,ve pm you both prices on doors and skirting. Glue and nail gun nails in the price for skirting ta jeff the joiner

2/3 days depending on how the doors fit at between 100 - 120 a day for anyone decent.

Dont do it for nothing put a decent price in.

Hi jamesey i will do 25 per door and 100 per day for the skirtings let me know if any good thanks Simon

Why would someone give this guy the work if he doesn't even know the going price?? surely if he was a joiner he'd know the prices

you do get them i think it jim a fix or cowboys not got a clue on how to do it lol

Why would someone give this guy the work if he doesn't even know the going price?? surely if he was a joiner he'd know the prices

If the guy is a joiner but works for a company on an hourly rate he may not know the going rate for hanging doors.

If the guy is a joiner but works for a company on an hourly rate he may not know the going rate for hanging doors.

Any qualified joiner with experience should know the price on how much per door to hang ect , even if you work for a company im sorry but i tend to agree with p & d , it seems like a strange post to me or someone that is no joiner wat so ever , lol but what would i know im a plasterer so ill leave it to you joiners to debate :) .

Hi jamesey, i,ve pm you both prices on doors and skirting. Glue and nail gun nails in the price for skirting ta jeff the joiner

Hi, Im looking for joiners to work for or with-in other words either on the

books or as subcontractors. Loads of work on, give me a call if interested (anyone else also) on 07403 357947 - Quality is most important issue, we tend to work on Architect led new builds and period property renovations and upgrades