Christmas whos looking forward to it

really looking forward to christmas, with the family , love it as best time of year , when we are together , kids new toys , adults relaxing ,

I am really looking forward to Christmas this year got engaged a few weeks ago and we are moving into a new house in 2 weeks time alot to celebrate and be thankful for this year

Just an expensive time of the year, where many folks get into debt, and spend the rest of the year getting out of it.

Regards

Angel.

I really love Christmas time I reflect on Christmas's past and the great times I had with family members now gone I just really enjoy the family time it allows me and the chance to share a meal with family I don't get to see often enough I never let myself go into over Christmas

I love it - plenty of family get togethers and then evenings spent lazing in front of the fire with the Christmas lights up.:)

Love it. 10 days off work to really enjoy it all. Normally only get a couple of days off in the past which makes it a joke really.

Even though this will be one of my skintest Christmasses ever, I am looking forward to it more than usual years... I have no cash for gifts and what not in the big way I normally do, but the things I have bought have been chosen with more care, or I'll be making em myself (cakes/biscuits etc) so it's really getting to me this year!

Just an expensive time of the year, where many folks get into debt, and spend the rest of the year getting out of it.

Regards

Angel.

That makes me sad that this is all Christmas is for you - but then there will always be people who spend what they don't have, have no close family or mates, or just can't grasp the beauty of a winter festival in it's basest elements (mass, or fairy lights, or both!)

Alot of people are on their own at Christmas, me being one of them for the first time this year so i'm not sure how i will feel when Christmas day is here. One turkey is spared as i won't be cooking the usual traditional lunch with all the trimmings so at least i've saved some money that way

Alot of people are on their own at Christmas, me being one of them for the first time this year so i'm not sure how i will feel when Christmas day is here. One turkey is spared as i won't be cooking the usual traditional lunch with all the trimmings so at least i've saved some money that way

No mates alone too? One of my neighbours is going to a big 'mates' christmas, with about 7 or 8 people whose kids have left home and who've long since divorced and never remarried... Sounded like a brilliant idea!