Old 'homeless' guy unprovokedly attacked & they think its funny

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhu59teh7s7X88V1c7

I was at a school the other day and came across kids laughing at this video, even though i'm from Gleadless I was truly shocked to find so many kids laughing at this video.

I know hip hop is very influential and often attracts a disproportionate of lowlifes anyhow, but generally its other gangs and not random unprovoked assaults on poor homeless guys.

I'm actually against the death penalty for murderers but would make exceptions for specimens who behave like this and his mates who find it amusing, or am i over reacting?

A homeless man was set on fire not long back in Manchester.

The sad thing is, a lot of people do find it funny. Some see killing the homeless as a kind of sport.

and people wonder y so many people are racist!!!

Well after reading all the messages below it looks like he has a whole heap of pain coming his way. It looks like they've given his name out as well ooops!

and people wonder y so many people are racist!!!

Not really. It doesn't take watching an attack to be a racist. Most likely already that before.

I was at a school the other day and came across kids laughing at this video, even though i'm from Gleadless I was truly shocked to find so many kids laughing at this video.

I know hip hop is very influential and often attracts a disproportionate of lowlifes anyhow, but generally its other gangs and not random unprovoked assaults on poor homeless guys.

I'm actually against the death penalty for murderers but would make exceptions for specimens who behave like this and his mates who find it amusing, or am i over reacting?

I hope you brought it to the attention of the the childrens teacher. Did you?

Edit - yes, of course you're overreacting if you think a child should be killed for having a sick sense of humour.

Not really. It doesn't take watching an attack to be a racist. Most likely already that before.

doesn;t help though does it, living up to the reputation they already have!!

doesn;t help though does it, living up to the reputation they already have!!

I rest my case m'lord.

Well after reading all the messages below it looks like he has a whole heap of pain coming his way. It looks like they've given his name out as well ooops!

So they should, low life cowards deserved to me named and shamed. Nice to see lady trying to help old guy and phoning for help

God, that truly shocked me.

It saddens me that we all start out the same as babies and what becomes of us is determined by the twists and turns of life. Everyone's got a story.

As for the scumbag who knocked him out - I genuinely hope someone bigger sees this and kicks his head in!