Daily Mail story about Jools Oliver

I'm really glad the DM printed this story

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1288940/Jools-Oliver-struggles-London-heat-balances-heavy-shopping-bags-daughter-Petal.html?ITO=1708&referrer=yahoo

EDIT: Just noticed that the Journalist who wrote this is called Sarah Bull. How apt.

Edited by Mister M

Not exactly heavy shopping bags.

I've seen a woman carrying 4 heavy bags from the supermarket, a boxed slide and pushing a pram, and she had a mile to walk (I know because I carried her shopping for her, when I saw her struggling).

So, now Jamie thinks he can run a school of disaffected kids, does he?:hihi:

Oh man that bag looks so heavy that she's going to lay flat on the road with the baby and the bag over her......c'mon

Here are a few more which dwarf DM so called "heavy lift".

Not exactly heavy shopping bags.

I've seen a woman carrying 4 heavy bags from the supermarket, a boxed slide and pushing a pram, and she had a mile to walk (I know because I carried her shopping for her, when I saw her struggling).

I agree. Jools Oliver must have been so laden with those two humungous (!!!) bags.

Wait *cups Ear* what's that?

Oh, I hear it now. It's the sound of the barrel bottom being scraped.

Puerile, definitely

As the story is in the part of the newspaper headed tv/showbiz, its been moved to Entertainment chat.

I just don't read Newspapers at all its Bliss . If I want news (Real news) I go on the net .

How did she cope?she could have put the 'heavy bags' in the little green bucket at the back of her daughter's bike,therefore saving her poor arms from the strain....

Heavy shopping :hihi: it's a larf ain't it geezer as Jamie may say.

Love love love the comments on daily mail.

AHH poor multimillionaires wife jools oliver whoop de doo she has to carry shopping while pregnant and wheeling her daughter on a trike.

Well my my mum had 4 kids and pregnant with a 5th with no car no millions.

She would take us three miles to school walking go shopping pregnant and with our younger sister walking from our school uphill 2 miles to the shops,walking home doing all the washing and housework then walk to pick 3 of us up from school and home to cokk a nutricious meal for six .When we were not at school she taught us to read, all before we started .

But poor jools makes the newspaper doing something millions of good mothers do daily.So sorry no sympathy from me.

Ps jamie is brilliant and a modern day hero for what he does for food and nutrition.

- Danny, darlington, 24/6/2010 11:47

"epitome of a multi-tasking mother????!!!!!!!!!!!!" u avin a laff!!!! poor woman lets all feel sorry 4 her !!!!!! .......................NOT!!!!

- nicky m, midlands, 23/6/2010 21:58