How clean and tidy do you keep your house?

I can either clean my house or do something with those few precious hours a week I have free. My house is a mess, I can't understand how people have the time to clean unless they are actually house wives/husbands:confused:

Its currently a tip after redecorating the living room and things that were in the Living room are scattered over 4 floors of the house. Black dust, dirt, etc being brought in and out by builders made it impossible to clean properly for months.

Yesterday finally got to scrub the kitchen floors, hoovered the cellar stairs and the stairs that lead to the first floor. Have to scrub the bathroom... Need to rent a carpet steamer in the new year to shampoo the bedroom carpet...

Normally Im clean and tidy, with a bit of clutter thrown in there, but when workers are coming and going its impossible to keep clean.. It made me feel really dirty for the last few months.. I can finally go back to being house proud.

I just like a reasonably clean house and try not to let it go to the dogs literally

Daily I tidy and do the pots. Weekly it gets a proper clean, it looks neat and tidy for about a minute once I'm done, bless my kids!!

Life is too short to worry about dust!

The thing that makes me proud of my house is that people instantly feel at home,in fact,I have trouble getting shut sometimes.

Like other folk,I like the kitchen and bathroom clean,but with three large tom cats it is hard to be houseproud.

Dust is ok until some pillock writes in it,then you have to start all over again,yes Betty, you know who I am talking about!!!