How To Find PR 5 Back Links In 10 Minutes- Step By Step

Finding niche related high PR blogs and creating back links from them are one of the most powerful and easiest methods to get back links to your sites. This strategy is about finding High PR blogs and leaving helpful comments with a back link to your site.

Google keeps on changing algorithms still this technique is quite useful.

Why Niche Related High PR blogs?

You may not find any increase in your search engine rankings if you are getting links from low quality (or low PR) blogs. Many people use this strategy on low quality sites using automated software’s. So they will be only able to get back links from low PR websites that do nothing to their search engine rankings.

But this is not the case when getting back links from a high authority (high PR) site. That links still counts and greatly helps in your search engine rankings. I have experimented a lot with these types of links, and I was able to rank my sites on the top spots! I am not going after low quality sites; instead I am looking for that HEAVY Value Back Links!

In this post I will show you how to find HIGH PR blogs and how to get a backlink from them in minutes.

First Step:

First head over to Google and search any of these codes with keyword replacing ‘keyword’ with your niche keywords.

keyword “powered by wordpress” keyword “leave a reply”

“top commenters”

keyword “enable commentluv”

keyword “This site uses KeywordLuv”

keyword “powered by blogengine.net”

“If you have a TypeKey or TypePad account” keyword

keyword “leave a comment”

keyword “mail (will not be published)” keyword “notify me of follow up comments”

site:.com inurl:blog “post a comment” -”comments closed” -”you must be logged in” “Keyword”

site:.org inurl:blog “post a comment” -”comments closed” -”you must be logged in” “Keyword”

site:.net inurl:blog “post a comment” -”comments closed” -”you must be logged in” “Keyword”

Thanks for that I will do this later.

Interesting thread, not a single mention of politics or Islam.

Interesting thread, not a single mention of politics or Islam.

Or homophobia !!

or motorists or cyclists - doesn't even complain about the gritters - shame I've no idea what a high PR blog is

"shame I've no idea what a high PR blog is "

Then you haven't lived.

http://http://blog.ribbun.com/how-to-find-pr-5-back-links-in-10-minutes-step-by-step/

Googled it.This is less comprehensible than the original post.

I get an "Oops internet explorer could not find http" when I click on this link - that's comprehensible enough for me

When you click on the alternative suggestion SF comes 8th on the page rankings!