Can you read upside down?

I made a retort earlier but it has gone-it was a disguised expletive.

You shoulda' used 'W's instead of X's they never would have spotted it.

How many people reached for a newspaper and flipped it to see if they could read upside down do you think?

I did my apprenticeship as a compositor, so yes I can read upside down and also back to front

Q. Can you read upside down?

A. Yes, it says upside down.

A. Never tried it, I assume all my blood would rush to my head and I'll pass out.

I have a strange habit of reading things backwards to see if they make any sense. Just an odd habit I've developed over the years. I don't mean reading sentences backwords, but individual words.

The one that tickles me most 'upto now'. Is the bread manufacturer (baker) 'Warburtons'

I made a retort earlier but it has gone-it was a disguised expletive.

it wasn't disguised very well!

I can read upside dopwn after years of reading contracts to people who I knew weren't going to read it themselves. I can also write backwards.

¡uʍop ǝpısdn uɹoq uǝʌǝ sɐʍ ı - ¡ʎzǝǝnbs-uoɯǝן-ʎsɐǝd-ʎsɐǝ ʎןןɐǝɹ s,ʇı - uʍop ǝpısdn ǝʇıɹʍ puɐ 'pɐǝɹ ɥʇoq uɐɔ ı

¡ooʇ ǝɯ 'ɥɐǝʎ

I can read upside dopwn after years of reading contracts to people who I knew weren't going to read it themselves. I can also write backwards.

There was a lad at my school who could write with both hands, his show piece was to write his first name with one hand and his surname with the other at the same time.

I don't have any problems reading backwards, upside down or both together- I learned to write and read in 'mirror writing' in homage to Leonardo da Vinci, who made most of his notes backwards.