The fight for Jerusalem

well not quite.

democracy means they can do this without getting murdered. on the flipside, people are protesting this - without getting murdered.

So subjugating, degrading, and discriminating against women is ok as long as there's no violence involved ?

You have a sick mind, ID.

Do the ultra-religious leaders of any religion treat women equality?

Not only do they treat women horrendously but those who don't conform to their beliefs (be they man or woman).

Have a look at how the Palestinians are treated by Israeli settlers, all the while the IDF looks on.

I like how CXC is coming round to acknowledging Islamic treatment of women is deplorable by using it as a yardstick by which he measures Jews - he admits Jews have not quite reached their rock-bottom!

The extremists reached rock-bottom about 5000 years ago; the only thing is, we didn't get to hear about it (unlike now).

Wonder what his brothers on Ummah would think?!

Pardon ?

So subjugating, degrading, and discriminating against women is ok as long as there's no violence involved ?

You have a sick mind, ID.

Pardon ?

I didn't say its ok. Please quote where i did.

I said they have an awful long way to go!

:banana:

ID, your dancing around on this topic is quite disturbing (and annoying).

Please stop it.

Bananas are apparently disturbing to women in parts of Islam, and could be seen as phallic objects. Apparently its the men who have to handle them. I just assumed you're a bloke?

taking the kids to see Santa now - speak later x

Have a look at how the Palestinians are treated by Israeli settlers, all the while the IDF looks on.

The Palestinians in that region obviously like being treated like crap by the Arab leaders and Israelis; why else would they have moved there and stay there. I know a Palestinian and he enjoys freedom, as a job and car, is married with kids and a nice house.

Edited by MrSmith

Bananas are apparently disturbing to women in parts of Islam, and could be seen as phallic objects. Apparently its the men who have to handle them. I just assumed you're a bloke?

You should stop doing this then xxxxxxx

taking the kids to see Santa now - speak later x

By being so silly you have destroyed your credibillty

By being so silly you have destroyed your credibillty

Hahah! Irony award of the day goes to Balpin! :thumbsup:

Look at Egypt today. Great change they've achieved there :suspect:

Now with 90% less tourism, and the way they're going (though they deny it), 100% less Sinai. Better these areas fall into civilised hands.

As long as they do it in there own country, unlike israel which destroys homes and palestinian lives, then illegally builds and occupies the land which doesn't belong to it.