Sex Education Show on C4

Did anyone watch it last night?

It's on all week showing Secondary school kids all about Sex and the body.

Last nights first episode showed all about the Male Penis and talking about the Taboo subject of OAP sex.

I found it quite good actually, it's a shame that the plan for further Sex Education in schools was scrapped. If kids knew more about sex then we wouldn't have an increase in STI's. It could even stop unplanned pregancy rates in Teenagers.

I watched it with my 13yr old son and thought it was excellent, I think it was such a relief for the boys to know that although they are all different it is still perfectly normal. Some of the expressions on the girls faces was priceless though as I am sure will be the same for the boys tonight when they look at womens bits,lol.

Trying to choose which one of the 5 men were gay was also an interesting challenge.

I actually learned a couple of things myself and I am 45 so it just shows that you are never too old to learn a bit of sex education, lol.

Did you by any chance watch the programme on after this called Underage and Having Sex? It was equally interesting and my son and I had a long conversation after.

Edited by rainbow sky

I thought that it was very good, I also clocked the gay man straight off.

Yes it was very good. I also watched it with my eldest Daughter who was mortied at the OAP sex lol - then again she think me and her Dad are OAP's lol.

I am all for educating our children (aged 11+) about sex and hopefully the more they know the more they can protect themselves - thats my theory and I know it doesnt always work but you will always have those kids that don't give a damn regardless of how much information you give them.

Well done Channel 4

Yes it was very good. I also watched it with my eldest Daughter who was mortied at the OAP sex lol - then again she think me and her Dad are OAP's lol.

I am all for educating our children (aged 11+) about sex and hopefully the more they know the more they can protect themselves - thats my theory and I know it doesnt always work but you will always have those kids that don't give a damn regardless of how much information you give them.

Well done Channel 4

Yes I agree, not all parents find it easy to discuss things like sex with there kids, my husband said there was no way he could talk about things with my son so it was left to me,lol. I have always been really open with him and have encouraged him to ask me anything he wants.

Did you by any chance watch the programme on after this called Underage and Having Sex? It was equally interesting and my son and I had a long conversation after.

I did watch it yes, I couldn't help finding myself being a hypocrite. I lost my virginity at 13 and was sexually active.

It did make me laugh how the girls were proclaiming that there parents don't know a thing, they will now! :hihi:

I did watch it yes, I couldn't help finding myself being a hypocrite. I lost my virginity at 13 and was sexually active.

It did make me laugh how the girls were proclaiming that there parents don't know a thing, they will now! :hihi:

Ha Ha yes and all there family and neighbours, teachers friends,lol

Yes I agree, not all parents find it easy to discuss things like sex with there kids, my husband said there was no way he could talk about things with my son so it was left to me,lol. I have always been really open with him and have encouraged him to ask me anything he wants.

My ex husband is the same with our children. He will answer certain questions but then users the line "Go and ask your Mother" lol MEN!!

My kids can ask me anything and if I think its appropriate from them to know then i will tell them in a way that they understand.

Ha Ha yes and all there family and neighbours, teachers friends,lol

Yes, I can see a few clips around the ears being dished out. :hihi:

I think this is very helpful program for us and kids.We know Kids are very sensitive and SEX is also sensitive subject.if they learn right thing in their stage,its may be helpful for their future life.i am 22 and i learned many things which is very helpful for me..:D

Edited by fighterman

well i approached the subject with my two lads and said "right lads i want to talk to you about sex". one of them replied quickly "yes dad, what do you want to know"