Sick of the World Cup

They wasn't when your other dog was around and all you did was laugh

Now, that incident was funny. Rib achingly funny...

At least she was going away she usually speeds up when I'm stood with my back to her talking to someone

The first I know is when I'm flying through the air and hearing a maniacal laugh:roll::roll:

better than the flattened left foot you're always whining about, as I drive through I mean *cough* past you at the match... *innocent face*

better than the flattened left foot you're always whining about, as I drive through I mean *cough* past you at the match... *innocent face*

Come on it costs me a fortune size 10 right and 16 left

Now I've got it Written down you admit you do it on porpoise er purpoise er perpuse er you meant it

Come on it costs me a fortune size 10 right and 16 left

Now I've got it Written down you admit you do it on porpoise er purpoise er perpuse er you meant it

prove it.... *innocent*

They have TV programmes every week? Are they the same ones? I watched some games but feel a bit sad now if other programmes had to be disrupted to accommodate the football. Where will it end?

Johannesburg! It's the final on Sunday.

Then we can get back to all the brainless, mindless drivel that are the soaps and daytime tv. Oh joy!

By the time it starts again on Friday it will have not been on for 3 days ?

Oh I was so grateful for that.

Why is it as soon as anyone dares to say they dont like football they get slagged down straight away.

I am so sorry almighty football for questioning the need for you to be on all the flippin time I will go and wash my mouth out at once.

Oh I was so grateful for that.

Why is it as soon as anyone dares to say they dont like football they get slagged down straight away.

I am so sorry almighty football for questioning the need for you to be on all the flippin time I will go and wash my mouth out at once.

It's not on all the flippin time, unlike mindless drivel like soaps, antique makeovers etc