Where can I buy Logical Challenge Magazine?

I love logic problems, and have bought many magazines over the years. As I got better and better, I tried harder puzzles until a few years ago I found a magazine called Logical Challenge.

Wow, it is sooo difficult, but I love it. It's so difficult that I've only just got to the end of the ones I bought. The problem is that now it seems to have stopped being made! (I suppose if everyone took as long as me to finish them, there wouldn't be that much profit in printing them :rolleyes:)

I've trawled the internet but just can't find any mention of them. The ones I have were printed by Nexus Puzzles and Highbury who seem to have been taken over by Accolade a few years ago.

Just wondered if anyone else is as hooked on these as me, and if anyone happens to have seen any for sale anywhere lately?

If you google it there are lots of sites where you can get it on subscription.

If you google it there are lots of sites where you can get it on subscription.

Thanks, but I left an important piece of information out in my OP. It's the expert edition that I was looking for. However, I've just read that every third issue of the ordinary mag has an expert section. Maybe they've decided to limit it to a section instead of having it's own magazine.

Thanks though :thumbsup:

This came up when googling. So I thought I'd add this. Last year I paid for a subscription for Logical Challenge from The Magazine Stand on line, Nothing came of it.

It never got taken from my bank account, so a couple of months later I subscribed with a different company who later refunded my money because they said the company who prints them had gone bust.

Then to my suprise, much later in the year, the company who I first dealt with(The Magazine Stand) suddenly stopped the money from my bank account . I tried to get this money back but failed.

There were no Magazines sent.

Dont know how the situation with the Magazine Printers stands now but be careful.