A good theatre / play in Sheffield ?

Hey, lads (and gals). I'm about to visit Sheffield with my family right before Easter, and as I am quite unfamiliar with the place, I came here looking for an advice. Are there any nice theatres in the area, and is there a play or a performance worth seeing? I am not looking for anything too heavy that involves a lot of thinking, because I am quite certain my kids will not enjoy it too much.

Looking forward to your replies,

Michael

Some excellent theatres and events in Sheffield. At the moment the stage version of 'The Full Monty' is on at the Lyceum theatre, followed by 'Jane Eyre' on the 18th April, and I think it's time for the Snooker championships at the Crucible if that's your thing. Have a look at Events Sheffield website.

Some excellent theatres and events in Sheffield. At the moment the stage version of 'The Full Monty' is on at the Lyceum theatre, followed by 'Jane Eyre' on the 18th April, and I think it's time for the Snooker championships at the Crucible if that's your thing. Have a look at Events Sheffield website.

Thank you very much, I'll look into these plays and see what would be interesting for the kids.