Children of Gaza-John Snow's message

An snapshot of what John Snow has now seen following his Gaza visit.

Its sad for sure but dont be fooled. The palestinian issue of of their own making. Stop firing rockets at innocent Israelis and the plaestinians will be able to live in peace. They started it, Israel WILL finish it and the blame lies squarely with HAMAS!

I watched this earlier today. Very moving message. Definitely provoked a reaction in me!!

I watched this earlier today. Very moving message. Definitely provoked a reaction in me!!

Probably because you can look beyond the blame game and just see the pain for what it is. The film actually pulls punches, not that that detracts from the suffering of those little ones depicted in the message.

Probably because you can look beyond the blame game and just see the pain for what it is. The film actually pulls punches, not that that detracts from the suffering of those little ones depicted in the message.

I don't care who's to blame. I don't care what they're fighting for. I just can't stand seeing children getting caught in crossfire. War is disgusting.

I don't care who's to blame. I don't care what they're fighting for. I just can't stand seeing children getting caught in crossfire. War is disgusting.

Amen to that.

---------- Post added 27-07-2014 at 15:19 ----------

For Israel's sake I would think they'd hope for something a little better than the insipid rant eulogy in post 2. Either that or I'd damn well want my money back.

Ah, children again ... what about adults?

Ah, children again ... what about adults?

"Adults" are the problem. not infants. :roll:

I feel for people of Gaza but at the end of the day it is their government that continue to violate ceasefires and fire rockets at it's neighbour. If Gaza wants to stop being bombed, it should unconditionally stop firing rockets at Israel.

No doubt people will say it is their only form of resistance against Israel's blockade, but ask why does the blockade exist - because of the rockets. If ones enemy is able to procure rockets even under severe blockade conditions, imagine what they would be able to get their hands on if there were no blockade. And as for shortages of goods and foodstuffs, if they are able to get rockets despite a blockade, why is it not possible for them to get other goods not designed for killing? The answer is choice, they choose to bring in rockets by illicit means, if there are shortages of anything in Gaza, that is also by choice since they have the means to get anything in including rockets.

Edited by SevenRivers

This sums up how I feel about it. I don't claim to be an expert in the politics of Israel and Palestine, but I do feel very upset to see innocent children being hurt and killed.

Many personal jibes.

So unnecessary and so ungentlemanly.

Biggest threat to mankind is the Zionist machine

Everyone should get acquainted with the Founder of Israel, Theodor Herzl, who founded the World Zionist Congress in 1898. At the end of the first Congress in his diaries, he wrote that a "Jewish homeland in Palestine" would be a reality within 50 years. He also wrote in his diaries of allying with accredited anti-Semites to achieve this state, to attack any Jews who were in opposition to it. That way the anti-Semites would get the Jews out of their states and the Zionists would get them into Israel, to create a "pure race" in the age of globalization. Everyone needs to read his diaries.

The CBC has also censored his name in particular so people cannot look him up if you try posting on their message boards.

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/israelgaza-conflict-the-secret-report-that-helps-israelis-to-hide-facts-9630765.html

Edited by Mozilla