Rasputin, Archduke Ferdinand, ww1, strange coincidence

as we come up to the 100 anniversary of WW1 and we get another step closer to WW 3 with the recent events in the ukraine /

here's a strange coincidence/

rasputin and ferdinand were both struck down at the exact same time on June 26, 1914

The Archduke Ferdinand was murdered shortly before eleven. Rasputin was stabbed(not murdered) at 2:15, and 10:55 in Sarajevo was exactly 2:15 in Pokrovskoe. The man whose death caused the First World War, and the man who could have been an influence on averting the war, were struck down at the same moment.

re edited be cause of mis quote/

Edited by johncocker

as we come up to the 100 anniversary of WW1 and we get another step closer to WW 3 with the recent events in the ukraine /

rasputin and ferdinand were both murdered at the exact same time on June 26, 1914

The Archduke Ferdinand was murdered shortly before eleven. Rasputin was stabbed at 2:15, and 10:55 in Sarajevo was exactly 2:15 in Pokrovskoe. The man whose death caused the First World War, and the man who could have averted the war, were struck down at the same moment.

And this is in the Sheffield section because?

rasputin and ferdinand were both murdered at the exact same time on June 26, 1914

The Archduke Ferdinand was murdered shortly before eleven. Rasputin was stabbed at 2:15, and 10:55 in Sarajevo was exactly 2:15 in Pokrovskoe. The man whose death caused the First World War, and the man who could have been an influence on averting the war, were struck down at the same moment.

I thought that Rasputin was murdered December 1916?

The date of Rasputin’s death is sometimes recorded as being 16 December 1916 (Old Style) or thirteen days later on 29 December 1916 using New Style,[note 2] but the murderers left after midnight to Rasputin's apartment, when his guards were gone. The initial attempts to kill Rasputin began in the early morning and it is supposed he died between 3 and 4 o'clock.

Archduke Ferdinand was assassinated on 28 June June 1914 so not the same dates.

Ferdinand was assassinated in the afternoon and Rasputin in the morning so not the same time either.

Hang your head in shame op.

Edited by 999tigger

The date of Rasputin’s death is sometimes recorded as being 16 December 1916 (Old Style) or thirteen days later on 29 December 1916 using New Style,[note 2] but the murderers left after midnight to Rasputin's apartment, when his guards were gone. The initial attempts to kill Rasputin began in the early morning and it is supposed he died between 3 and 4 o'clock.

So another conspiracy that is easily disproved by a very basic grasp of the facts. Doesn't anyone check these things out before they post such rubbish?

I thought that Rasputin was murdered December 1916?

I think you're right jfk . but not according to colin wilson I've just been reading is book on the occult. I just quoted him without checking it out .:huh:

I just quoted him without checking it out .:huh:

That could start a war ! :hihi:

And this is in the Sheffield section because?

Sheffield is twinned with some place in the old ussr

I think you're right jfk . but not according to colin wilson I've just been reading is book on the occult. I just quoted him without checking it out .:huh:

The only stuff on the occult I know was picked up from reading Dennis Wheatley Books when I was much younger.

Sheffield is twinned with some place in the old ussr

Donetsk. (And the thread's been moved to 'General', anyway).

The Archduke Ferdinand was murdered shortly before eleven. Rasputin was stabbed at 2:15, and 10:55 in Sarajevo was exactly 2:15 in Pokrovskoe. The man whose death caused the First World War, and the man who could have been an influence on averting the war, were struck down at the same moment.

Alexander Kerensky the last prime minister of the post Tsarist Provisonal Government said that if there had been no Rsputin there would have been no Lenin. By the same token if the Tsar's only son and heir had not suffered from hemophilia there would have been no Rasputin

The illness of a single boy could be said to have influenced the course of Russian history but obvioulsy other factors played a part too

Edited by Harleyman

But only one of them visited Worksop !!!!