Worst Interviews of All Time

An all time classic...

Richard Whiteley and the Ferret

The interviews with Chow Mein on the Benny Hill show

There was a short but not sweet, cringeworthy interview on the the tv this morning (on the Andrew Marr Show, not the Politics Show, as mistitled on this youtube clip).

thats what I thought this thread was about. It shocked me in a kind of blink and you missed it way:o

What a complete prat she is!

I wonder when Bruce Willis will actually finish making all those silly movies ? He looks well past it now !

He did say on the One Show - about the only decent answer he gave - that there is another Die Hard film in the pipeline.

Just watched that like with Sinead O'Connor and you are right what a prat she is. So full of self importance and about what?

I still think that Grace Jones interview was the most awkward yet funny interviews I have seen on TV.

I think the Matthew Kelly/Frank Skinner one must be up there, you could cut the atmosphere with a knife, footage on Youtube but its poor quality.

This was the best ever for me,I was cringing all the way,especially when he repeated the joke back to him lol,and the audience dare not laugh at the punchline lol.I really thought Mathew was going to batter him there and then lol.

Terry Wogan interviewing Anne Bancroft (Mrs Robinson) was pretty dire. He couldn't have got more than a dozen words out of her.

This should be interesting.

BBC TV Hell - Chat Shows Part 1.