Worst Interviews of All Time

Going on from the car crash TV interviews of the past from Meg Ryan on Parkinson to the latest Bruce Willis debacle on The One Show, what are your worst ever interviews whether they are job interviews to things you have heard on the radio or seen on television, it can be absolutely anything...

Edited by BEDROCK

Don'tknow about worst but the best has to be Olly Reed on Parky.I'm a wild one.lol

What about when Grace Jones whacked Russell Harty, that was classic. Or when Emu attacked Parky?

I think the Matthew Kelly/Frank Skinner one must be up there, you could cut the atmosphere with a knife, footage on Youtube but its poor quality.

Going on from the car crash TV interviews of the past from Meg Ryan on Parkinson to the latest Bruce Willis debacle on The One Show, what are your worst ever interviews whether they are job interviews to things you have heard on the radio or seen on television, it can be absolutely anything...

I honestly dont think you can beat Bruce Willis on The One Show. It was so embarrassing, as he just mumbled his replies to questions. Not only was he bad, but also The One Show is pretty bad as well. !:rolleyes:

What about when Grace Jones whacked Russell Harty, that was classic. Or when Emu attacked Parky?

The worst interviews are always the most memorable,i'll never forget those.

A week last Friday, I had noticed that Graham Norton had said that the following Friday he was going to have Bruce Willis on. Did he appear ? No ! Either Graham Norton had seen his appearance on The One Show or Bruce has escaped back home. !:rolleyes:

A week last Friday, I had noticed that Graham Norton had said that the following Friday he was going to have Bruce Willis on. Did he appear ? No ! Either Graham Norton had seen his appearance on The One Show or Bruce has escaped back home. !:rolleyes:

Bruce Willis has always had a massive ego, far beyond his actual talent.

Sly and Arni on the other hand are relatively down to earth and always do great interviews.

Tom Hanks is an interviewers dream, always full of charisma.

Mind you, Lady Gaga is a bird short of a cuckoo nest.

What about that dreadful man David Blaine on the breakfast show with Eamon Holmes, who just kept showing a drawing of an eye on his hand in reply to the questions. Ignorant just didn't cover it, arrogance may just about.

ps not a huge Eamon Holmes fan but did feel sorry for him that day.

Bruce Willis has always had a massive ego, far beyond his actual talent.

Sly and Arni on the other hand are relatively down to earth and always do great interviews.

Tom Hanks is an interviewers dream, always full of charisma.

Mind you, Lady Gaga is a bird short of a cuckoo nest.

I wonder when Bruce Willis will actually finish making all those silly movies ? He looks well past it now !

I wonder when Bruce Willis will actually finish making all those silly movies ? He looks well past it now !

Mark Kermode was on top form reviewing Bruce's new film on Friday.