Sheffield Forum
Your message here

Boxercise bootcamp circuit classes

Home > Sheffield > Sheffield Sport & Activities

Reply To Topic

02-02-2017, 15:51   #1
muckymurphy

Total Posts: 1,987
i am looking for a boxercise bootcamp or circuit class, preferably in sheffield and preferably at a gym. i have not done anything for some time now and really need to get started again.
class really needs to start between 5pm and 7pm weekdays to fit in with worktime and evening leisure time.
i prefer somewhere with easy parking and prefer a pay per class where i dont have to book in advance or commit to a membership subscription as my work commitments can change so i cannot get to classes.
will follow up any suggestions.
_______
Few people are brave or intelligent enough to agree with what I say sometimes. They are more likely to display cowardice and ignorance and go with the majority. It's called democracy and is responsible for the mess we find ourselves in today. When will you stand up, stand by me, and speak YOUR mind?
02-02-2017, 22:35   #2
barmyowls

Total Posts: 2,642
wisewood gym or I think Hillsborough arena does them
_______
LIFE IS JUST BARMY
SHEFFIELD
03-02-2017, 02:54   #3
maumi

Total Posts: 7
the godwin centre have some good ones
03-02-2017, 07:36   #4
Ridgewalk

Total Posts: 1,517
Just accessed the Hillsborough Arena and can't find anything about fitness classes, it's not very informative at all actually

---------- Post added 03-02-2017 at 07:38 ----------

The website that is, not the place
05-02-2017, 11:57   #5
muckymurphy

Total Posts: 1,987
have joined pure gym on spital hill. they have lots of classes 70+....perhaps too many as they are only 30 mins long. i think 45 min classes would be about right. no contract membership so will try out the classes i like that i can attend and see how i go on.
looked at concord but at 40 a month contract, for too pricey for what i want.
_______
Few people are brave or intelligent enough to agree with what I say sometimes. They are more likely to display cowardice and ignorance and go with the majority. It's called democracy and is responsible for the mess we find ourselves in today. When will you stand up, stand by me, and speak YOUR mind?
07-02-2017, 05:33   #6
Ridgewalk

Quote:
Originally Posted by muckymurphy View Post
have joined pure gym on spital hill. they have lots of classes 70+....perhaps too many as they are only 30 mins long. i think 45 min classes would be about right. no contract membership so will try out the classes i like that i can attend and see how i go on.
looked at concord but at 40 a month contract, for too pricey for what i want.
" 40" !! At Concorde, blimey,
07-02-2017, 06:56   #7
nikki-red
Pyjama addict

Total Posts: 49,671
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgewalk View Post
" 40" !! At Concorde, blimey,
40 is the standard Fitness Unlimited membership, you can use Concord, Ponds Forge, Hillsborough and a few more venues.
_______
Wind your windows down, crank up the music, and let somebody else make your bed...
09-02-2017, 14:07   #8
Ridgewalk

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikki-red View Post
40 is the standard Fitness Unlimited membership, you can use Concord, Ponds Forge, Hillsborough and a few more venues.
"Standard" That sounds pretty expensive to me Nikki-red. I do appreciate that SIV are very good and provide masses of innovative classes.

I'm over 55 and pay 15-99 per month ( special rate) for a Chain of gyms based in Doncaster, centred on the Dome.

Forty quid, strewth
14-02-2017, 12:16   #9
yodan4

Total Posts: 377
Hi,
we have Ladies Kickboxercise on Wednesday's @ 7.15 - 8.00pm, 5 pay as you train, at Chapeltown Martial Arts & Fitness Centre, S35 1SF.
Most are complete beginners, train at your own pace.
Tel : 07960 178575 (Gary)
Reply To Topic