Xbox one availability

most suppliers are now out of stock for pre-orders for release day and only now guaranteeing for xmas

just hope mine turns up without any issues

most suppliers are now out of stock for pre-orders for release day and only now guaranteeing for xmas

I know 'most' are :/ im trying to find one shop that isnt :)

I know 'most' are :/ im trying to find one shop that isnt :)

found on asda, but then says need code :(

I would also like to know where I can preorder these for LAUNCH, I asked at hmv and game today in mhall both said they can guarantee for Christmas but no chance for lauch day.

You're waaaaaay to late to be ordering for launch, best you can hope for is to be lucky and drop on some "shelf stock"

Microsoft and Sony have said they are holding some consoles back for general public non pre order sale.

i pre-ordered mine on day of announcement

when i found out they changed it to fifa14 bundle, i switched to the forza5 bundle immediately

i think if you had on some pre-order sites up until the 8th to pay for your console to guarantee day one edition

Didnt preorder. Queued for an hour. Just on way home with one.

according to game.co.uk they have some day one bundles in stock ready to ship.

Asked in game today if they had any for general sale (just out of interest) and was told they won't be available until January, i hear Costco has stock though.

The other day in Game they were acting like they had them in stock, notices in the windows with loads of different packages and a sign saying "Hurry, limited stocks".

There was a line of Game staff at the front of the store (they used advertising boards to hoard people to them), who I bypassed as I was looking to buy something else, but I overheard lots of ****** off people who had queued under the assumption that they were in stock (TBH, I actually thought they were in stock from the way they'd laid the shop out, the adverts in the windows and the stacks of empty boxes everywhere).

They were taking deposits for pre-order (with no guaranteed date). I heard one guy say something along the lines "it could be any day, some people haven't been in today so that pushes everyone forward a day", which makes it sound imminent, but I'd be very surprised if they got them by Christmas. And tbh, it's not entirely guaranteed that Game high street stores will be open after Christmas (they barely made it through New Year last time, this year should be better with the launch of new consoles, but even so, it's one hell of a risk!), so you'll have to excuse me for not giving you any money for a console you won't be giving me until next year! (when the packages will be better, and the console will be cheaper)

game Barnsley gave wrong consoles to people. just been in there and heard member of staff telling customer who wasn't happy about being given wrong one.

they blamed it on them being busy. surely checks should have been in place both by ga mm e to ensure supplying correct items to right people and by customer checking they got what they ordered.

game Barnsley gave wrong consoles to people. just been in there and heard member of staff telling customer who wasn't happy about being given wrong one.

they blamed it on them being busy. surely checks should have been in place both by ga mm e to ensure supplying correct items to right people and by customer checking they got what they ordered.

:huh::huh: how can they be given the wrong console? It's an xbox one and there is only one model.