Jobless mum encourages daughter to get pregnant to live off Benefits

Modern Britain strikes again! :rolleyes:

Jobless mum-of-three encouraged her 19yr old daughter to deliberately get pregnant and live off we hardworking tax payers, for a cushy life on benefits.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/470863/Benefits-mum-slammed-by-neighbours-for-boasting-about-life-on-welfare?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+daily-express-uk-news+%28Daily+Express+%3A%3A+UK+Feed%29

What a hard-faced scrubber in the pic she appears to be...:hihi:

It's just not on!

At least people like her are few and far between. The government should keep a close eye on her from now on!

It's just not on!

At least people like her are few and far between. The government should keep a close eye on her from now on!

few and far between???? i bet not! how many more just keep popping kids out to increase their benefit? only the other night the tv programme how to get a council house showed one London family with i think 4 kids getting £750 pk in housing and various other handouts, when interviewed:loopy: she even admitted to having sky:loopy: serious means testing should be implemented and vouchers issued instead of cash.

They certainly aren't few and far between - it's a disgrace :rant::rant::rant:

few and far between???? i bet not! how many more just keep popping kids out to increase their benefit? only the other night the tv programme how to get a council house showed one London family with i think 4 kids getting £750 pk in housing and various other handouts, when interviewed:loopy: she even admitted to having sky:loopy: serious means testing should be implemented and vouchers issued instead of cash.

Including not tossin yerself off fishing while on state benefits.:rant:

I consider myself to be level headed and fair ... but sometimes.

Modern Britain strikes again! :rolleyes:

Jobless mum-of-three encouraged her 19yr old daughter to deliberately get pregnant and live off we hardworking tax payers, for a cushy life on benefits.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/470863/Benefits-mum-slammed-by-neighbours-for-boasting-about-life-on-welfare?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+daily-express-uk-news+%28Daily+Express+%3A%3A+UK+Feed%29

What a hard-faced scrubber in the pic she appears to be...:hihi:

If she believes that having a child to get extra benefits is an easy life, she's in for a rude awakening. Speaking as someone who's dropped down to working two days to look after my 11 month old daughter, my life was far far less tiring working a full week.

No where near as rewarding though.

Thought it would be a DM link ... wasn't dar off

I agree. The system needs to be looked at. There's no incentive for some people to go to work.

But it is a small number of people that opt for this way of life.

Including not tossin yerself off fishing while on state benefits.:rant:

never had a benefit in my life:roll: always had enough to survive in between jobs and business,s,i adjust my lifestyle to income ...unlike some....how about you??:suspect:

These people are definitely few and far between, hence the reason their stories get into the newspapers.