Ed makes a Balls up..

Well the headline was inevitable really...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-27042251

To be fair to the man, the road in question is incredibly tight, I've had the misfortune of trying to negotiate a minibus down there myself and it's not exactly a pleasant experience.

The talk on the street or rather round the watercooler saddens me though, loads of people appear to want his head on a pole which seems a little... excessive to say the least!

Having a bump is not a big a deal but he made it worse for himself by not wanting to haul his fat asre out of his car to check there was no damage.

I wasnt aware that Balls was especially tubby? I thought Pickles had that one sewn up :-)

Really a non-story isn't it?

Only if its a Labour MP. If it was a Tory this forum would be demanding their sacking.

I wasnt aware that Balls was especially tubby? I thought Pickles had that one sewn up :-)

If it were Top Trumps then Pickles would be the master card in the fat asre category but Balls would still beat most. :)

Personally id like to see him charged as anyone else would be with failing to give details after an accident and fail to report.

theres to much hitting other vehicles and running off and to let this slide would send the wrong message.

But he wont be.

Personally id like to see him charged as anyone else would be with failing to give details after an accident and fail to report.

theres to much hitting other vehicles and running off and to let this slide would send the wrong message.

If he's broken the law he should be punished

He should have got out of his car and looked to see if there was any damage. Hardly the crime of the century. He shouldn't be sacked for such a minor offence.

Hang on a sec... he's a Labour MP..... sorry yes he should be or better still hang him as an example to others, he's no better than a common murderer. :(

He should have got out of his car and looked to see if there was any damage. Hardly the crime of the century. He shouldn't be sacked for such a minor offence.

Hang on a sec... he's a Labour MP..... sorry yes he should be or better still hang him as an example to others, he's no better than a common murderer. :(

No it's not the crime of the century but we should expect MPs to act with the utmost integrity.

It would actually be great if this incident was enough to get him out of his job as shadow chancellor.

No it's not the crime of the century but we should expect MPs to act with the utmost integrity.

It would actually be great if this incident was enough to get him out of his job as shadow chancellor.

Love to keep him in his job - he's the best advert for George Whasssisname.

He made a slight error of judgement - not the end of the world.

His total F up of the economy with Gordon et al, now that he should be had up for.