Blue Badge misuse at hospital visits

Why do people visiting N.G.H. think they can use there relatiives blue badge who is in hospital ill. I heard some one who was visiting say it took her half an hour to park even though she was using her dads blue badge. If you go to any hospital you can see them park in a disabled bay and walk away and its obvious

they are not disabled. I think the parking wardens started doing there job and report them. :rant::rant:

The world is an unfair and unjust place and the forces of evil are not to be trifled with, let alone question.

If you don't want to mysteriously disappear overnight then get this thread closed.

I walk away from my car when I park with my blue badge, but it's still my blue badge.

There may be days when you don't actually notice my limp and days when I'm trying really hard and not using my walking stick. Neither of those mean that I'm not entitled to the blue badge though.

There are those with lung or heart problems (or other unseen disabilities) who walk a lot better than me who are using the badges properly too. Just because you have seen one person abusing a badge doesn't mean that everybody who is walking is doing the same.

I walk away from my car when I park with my blue badge, but it's still my blue badge.

There may be days when you don't actually notice my limp and days when I'm trying really hard and not using my walking stick. Neither of those mean that I'm not entitled to the blue badge though.

There are those with lung or heart problems (or other unseen disabilities) who walk a lot better than me who are using the badges properly too. Just because you have seen one person abusing a badge doesn't mean that everybody who is walking is doing the same.

Fair enough but its obvious that 90 percent nothing wrong with them . You are not supposed to be able to walk no more than 15 yards without discomfort/ You only have to watch most have nothing wrong with them obvious :help:

I've seen some horrendous blue badge parking up there. Last time I was there, I witnessed a blue badge park immediately behind another car, blocking the car in.

I've seen some horrendous blue badge parking up there. Last time I was there, I witnessed a blue badge park immediately behind another car, blocking the car in.

Maybe poor eyesight was their disability

Fair enough but its obvious that 90 percent nothing wrong with them . You are not supposed to be able to walk no more than 15 yards without discomfort/ You only have to watch most have nothing wrong with them obvious :help:

Dr. Spider has even sat there and monitored all the blue badge users.

---------- Post added 12-04-2014 at 16:30 ----------

Maybe poor eyesight was their disability

Nah, don`t think so. That`s care component not mobility. They`ll just be part of Dr.Spider`s 90%

How do you know? Unless you have a copy of their medical certificate and eligibility check for the blue badge on every single on of those "90 percent" you know jack.

Not every mobility issue is a physical and visable thing. Unless you are sat there watching every single vehicle and every single patient documenting every single occasion you are doing nothing more than spouting unsupported nonsense.

Get on with your own business. Nothing to do with you.

obviously your jealous. you may need mental :help:

Non of which changes the fact that blue badge abuse is common even to the point were they are forged and sold for hundreds of pounds.

There should be heavy fines for families who abuse the blue badge system. Someone I know got in to trouble as they gave their son their blue badge who was working in another city! People who do this should have their badges taken off them for good.

Non of which changes the fact that blue badge abuse is common even to the point were they are forged and sold for hundreds of pounds.

I do know that the actual badge has been changed somewhat in appearance. I believe that badge abuse will still be ongoing by people using a family or friend`s badge. I do not know how common the problem of misuse or forgery is. I do believe that if misuse and forgery is still going on that penalties are not severe enough. Just like many issues in forum topics on here, the system fails us.