Nigel Farage - who are you C4

I just caught the end of this program on C4, I hope its on again. Anyhow they were cuing up to slate him and this one obnoxious Asian woman (forget her name) was saying the media should stop giving him any time and how anything UKIP say makes her ill or to that effect.

Well if only to get at her I would like to see him as PM, who is she to say they should turn against a politician just because she does not like him ?

If anything its her air time that needs cutting :mad:

The fact is they have all turned a blind eye to immigration and now its biting them in the ass they don't like it, its their own fault if people turn to UKIP.

I'm not saying they are a good party to run the country, they probably would make a pigs ear of it, but I'll vote for him just because the likes of her wouldn't want me to.

At least they have thrown the cat amongst the pigeons.

i think it showed how scared the main parties are of him, especially that silly independent woman and as for the renta mob laughable :)

maybe he hasnt got the experience to actually run the country but i reckon he would do a far better job than this lot and the last lot especially free from Euro shackles.??

I just caught the end of this program on C4, I hope its on again. Anyhow they were cuing up to slate him and this one obnoxious Asian woman (forget her name) was saying the media should stop giving him any time and how anything UKIP say makes her ill or to that effect.

Well if only to get at her I would like to see him as PM, who is she to say they should turn against a politician just because she does not like him ?

The fact is they have all turned a blind eye to immigration and now its biting them in the ass they don't like it, its their own fault if people turn to UKIP.

I'm not saying they are a good party to run the country, they probably would make a pigs ear of it, but I'll vote for him just because the likes of her wouldn't want me to.

Freeview 4+1 now.

Freeview 4+1 now.

How desperate UKIP supporters must be to tell everyone when Nigel Farage is on telly. :rolleyes:

He gets too much air time, more than his fair share.

What about showing more of the Greens? At least they've got parliamentary representation

I understand you are disenfranchised with the big parties, but voting for someone just to spite someone else is really not a good idea.

How desperate UKIP supporters must be to tell everyone when Nigel Farage is on telly. :rolleyes:

What about showing more of the Greens? At least they've got parliamentary representation

Who wants to listen to a cabbage.:hihi:

But would anyone really want to listen to Natalie.

"Durkin’s narration declared: “I set out to find the fascinating hidden Farage, behind the bloke with the pint. But there isn’t one."

That's just it he's just a normal bloke, not the out of touch university educated, political elite that we have running the other three parties.

Farage says it how it is, Clegg, Cameron & Milliband spout political rhetoric parrot fashion, without giving a straight answer. People are sick of it.

"Durkin’s narration declared: “I set out to find the fascinating hidden Farage, behind the bloke with the pint. But there isn’t one."

That's just it he's just a normal bloke, not the out of touch university educated, political elite that we have running the other three parties.

Farage says it how it is, Clegg, Cameron & Milliband spout political rhetoric parrot fashion, without giving a straight answer. People are sick of it.

Although I agree with your point about him saying it as it is (which even I appreciate in a politician) you can't say he is 'just a normal bloke' - that is a very well crafted persona that was created exactly for this purpose.

So just based on your racism then .

he gets more air time because the media want him on, he and UKIP are more and more credible every day the momentum is continuing to build, roll on the euro elections and then the general.

Greens???? more broccoli ??

Although I agree with your point about him saying it as it is (which even I appreciate in a politician) you can't say he is 'just a normal bloke' - that is a very well crafted persona that was created exactly for this purpose.

I disagree, the other three parties have leaders who are honed to perfection they repeat the same rhetoric again & again without actually saying anything. The only way Labour are going to redeem themselves is to install someone like John Mann as their leader. Until they stop screaming the r word at everybody who's wants change they are going to see Labour voters leaving their party in droves.