Nigel Farage - who are you C4

So you support multi-culturalism and left-wing politics.

i have friends from every community.....who graft for a living....they too don't like what's happening with those flooding in from eastern europe...on the scrounge.....left wing....right wing.....i used to be a centre forward.....

The UKIP meeting on Tuesday 22nd April is opening its doors earlier than planned due to the number of people turning up. Doors were opening at 7pm but are now opening at 5.30pm.

My advice would be to get used to hearing those accents,just like Farage has had to get used to them on his train journey.........just because he feels uncomfortable doesn't mean to say that it's wrong,merely that he is trying to project his own insecurity on others...........fearmongering...........the voices are not going to stop or get fewer,they are here to stay as part of the global economy that the Uk is now part of,and has been for decades now........for all the 'stop the world I want to get off'ers.........stay in your wardrobes or get used to life as it is and will forever be.........your choice.

There is a old saying, nothing lasts forever, so hold on to your wardrobes.

Nigel Farage was absolutely brilliant at the Sage Centre in Gateshead. Could not believe how many turned up to see him.

Edited by hauxwell

The Farage name comes from Huguenot ancestry. a group religiously persecuted in france, ultimately fleeing to other countries to seek refuge. of which England was one!

The Farage name comes from Huguenot ancestry. a group religiously persecuted in france, ultimately fleeing to other countries to seek refuge. of which England was one!

Man,some people are desperate :)

---------- Post added 27-04-2014 at 23:15 ----------

Ive not heard anyone call him big nose yet but im sure that one wont be missed.Doesnt matter if its true or not.............. :)

Man,some people are desperate :)

---------- Post added 27-04-2014 at 23:15 ----------

Ive not heard anyone call him big nose yet but im sure that one wont be missed.Doesnt matter if its true or not.............. :)

well the post does say "nigel farage... who are you?" don't see where desperation comes into it, its a factual response. whereas your knee jerk reaction is based on your own personal prejudice it would seem. the point is that many people in this country have ancestral roots in other countries and sometimes even cultures including those who regard themselves as indigenous!. not something I would expect you to understand, try plugging your bosch kts into your eobd port and see what it comes back with. (although at 15 quid you probably have a cloned tool from china!) handy them Chinese aren't they? LOL

Edited by mg16

well the post does say "nigel farage... who are you?" don't see where desperation comes into it, its a factual response. whereas your knee jerk reaction is based on your own personal prejudice it would seem. the point is that many people in this country have ancestral roots in other countries and sometimes even cultures including those who regard themselves as indigenous!. not something I would expect you to understand, try plugging your bosch kts into your eobd port and see what it comes back with. (although at 15 quid you probably have a cloned tool from china!) handy them Chinese aren't they? LOL

Im sure a distant relative of his was a fish but whats the point? :)

Edited by Xt500

Im sure a distant relative of mine was a fish but whats the point? :)

lol. how distant? :hihi:

You don't sign up to vote for them. You go to the polling station or fill in a postal vote accordingly.

They stood in every Sheffield ward 2 years ago and averaged 10%.

The English language only needs one full stop at the end of each sentence.

Pathetic :rolleyes: