Should we boycott Nestle's Blue Riband?

Its in the news that a Nestle factory which produces, amongst other things, the Blue Riband chocolate bar, is to relocate from Britain to Poland.

I don't advocate a boycott on all Nestle products made from the remaining British based factories as it will harm the British workers at them, but should we boycott the Blue Riband and the other Nestle products to be made at this particular Polish factory?

so you moan when the poles come here then you moan when IT goes there, moan moan moan :P

why not boycott all the banks that are ran by foriegn companies, the utility companies that are, the train and bus services that are.

get over it, its a big world, we are part of it

Guest sibon
Its in the news that a Nestle factory which produces, amongst other things, the Blue Riband chocolate bar, is to relocate from Britain to Poland.

I don't advocate a boycott on all Nestle products made from the remaining British based factories as it will harm the British workers at them, but should we boycott the Blue Riband and the other Nestle products to be made at this particular Polish factory?

I'm already doing my bit by boycotting Krakus jam. Don't make me go the extra mile with Blue Ribands.

I've boycotted them for years, I didn't even know they still made them!

Tell me what you expect this boycott to achieve, and then I'll tell you how Nestle would handle it :)

People won't do it, just like they don't boycott all the other companies that we use everyday that have moved to places like India. Or don't boycott all the companies that pay no or little tax here.

People want cheap things, and don't care where they come from, until it affects their own living. Same as always.

No-one eats Blue Riband anymore, they're sooo 1970's.

Tell me what you expect this boycott to achieve, and then I'll tell you how Nestle would handle it :)

You own nestle? I would have thought you were too busy to come on here.

I assume Britain is the single largest market for Blue Ribands, so if there was a mass boycott in Britain of them, surely that's a big kick in the balls for the factory.

No-one eats Blue Riband anymore, they're sooo 1970's.

its cos Hartleys still living in some fantasy pre war 1940s britain

its cos Hartleys still living in some fantasy pre war 1940s britain

Pardon me I just want British factories to stay in this country.

I assume Britain is the single largest market for Blue Ribands, so if there was a mass boycott in Britain of them, surely that's a big kick in the balls for the factory.

im sure theyve thought it all through and believe theyll get far more by staying in the EU than they would by bending over to a couple of moaners?

---------- Post added 25-04-2017 at 18:53 ----------

Pardon me I just want British factories to stay in this country.

should have thought about it before voting to leave the EU then? :hihi: possibly gonna be one or two more too