Beard caps! The new 'must have' for the fashionista!

I note that that well known fashion house for the ultra trendy, er ... Virgin Trains, have launched an uber cool fashion accessory for the wierdy beardy fashion set.

Called the 'Beard cap' (:hihi:), this serious piece of kit is designed to add extra MPH for hirsute trendies of the swimming persuasion.

The beautifully manufactured face mask, handcrafted from the finest lycra, cuts down the coefficient of drag caused by hairy whiskers whilst the swimmer dashes through the water, significantly reducing the time it takes to (for instance) swim across a lake on the way to the Virgin railway station ... all the time, looking impeccably trendy! :o

So besotted am I with this facial marvel that I too am thinking of becoming too lazy to shave and getting one for my goodself, as an aid to not only walking faster, but with the added advantage of looking drop-dead uber cool for my discerning girlfriend. She'll swoon! :love:

Bearing in mind the aerodynamic advantage of this lycra fashion bomb, can it be long now before it's taken up by the cyclissimo fashionista? (when they're not riding naked). I notice Bradley's now sporting a beard, can't be long before everyone else has too, can it?

I don't believe my eyes Alcoblog :wow: I personally hate beards so if I were a partner I wouldn't let my man wear that monstrosity, in fact he wouldn't need one he'd be clean shaven like my hubby.

A better idea would be a trendy beard cap for people preparing food, more important for hygiene than having them for sports. :nod:

I don't believe my eyes Alcoblog :wow: I personally hate beards so if I were a partner I wouldn't let my man wear that monstrosity, in fact he wouldn't need one he'd be clean shaven like my hubby.

A better idea would be a trendy beard cap for people preparing food, more important for hygiene than having them for sports. :nod:

Although a beard cap would be efficient at preventing the inhalation of food germs, I believe for such a task a normal face mask or respirator (like an artificial lung) would suffice. Most kitchens use clean food anyway.

The beard caps are to improve speed whilst making a fashion statement, and unless you're trying to impress James Martin by setting a new record for omelette making on Saturday Kitchen, pretty much far too over engineered. Also bear in mind that not many chefs have to swim to their kitchens in the normal scheme of things ... certainly not at a Michelin starred restaurant for instance.

No ... the beard cap is indeed designed to suit the hirsute, trend setting, gentleman sportsman.

You know very well what I meant in the kitchen, you know those pubic looking hairs that drop off chins into food. Never mind they can still wear their chin nets, lets talk more about you making those chin caps fashionable and time saving for cyclist. How about mounting a camera on your head then we all can follow you in the discovery into high speed cycling. Start at a well known hill in Sheffield, is it called Jenkins? you know the one which they struggled up in the Tour de France. Only you could go down, wouldn't that impress your girlfriend if you become airborne. :hihi:

What would your choice of colour and design be for you chin cap? If you don't film it would you please post pictures. :cool:

Edited by Joto

This would greatly enhance my streamline, along with my sculpted body* it would be an amazing tool.

Sculpted in the shape of a beer-keg of course.

So basically, a snood for men (titter) .....

Critical Beard will be reached within the next week. It only requires someone else to buy an £9 lager from Brewdog or get a mustache trim at Honkeytonks and the planet is doomed. Doomed I tell you!!!

So basically, a snood for men (titter) .....

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

---------- Post added 03-06-2015 at 21:15 ----------

just buy a couple of mankini's tzijlstra, one for your chin and one for your eeerm, private parts. :thumbsup::hihi:

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

---------- Post added 03-06-2015 at 21:15 ----------

just buy a couple of mankini's tzijlstra, one for your chin and one for your eeerm, private parts. :thumbsup::hihi:

A beard cap AND a mankini! I see a future trend!

I can't stand this bearded wonder craze that's happening....It's all over the place....If I grew one, it would put ten years on me, and at my age, I can well do without that!

I can't stand this bearded wonder craze that's happening....It's all over the place....If I grew one, it would put ten years on me, and at my age, I can well do without that!

At least with one of these beard caps you'd be able to grow old quicker! :P

At least with one of these beard caps you'd be able to grow old quicker! :P

What's wrong with a balaclava?