Bees in my garden!

You have obviously no knowledge of the problem that some people, including me, suffer from namely, anaphylactic shock as a result of Bees stings. So let me assure you that it is not an 'irrational fear' it is a real health concern. I am not sure why you have highlight my use of the term 'common problem' as there are several people on this forum who have posted that they have Bees nesting close to their homes and are looking for information and advice as to the best way of dealing the Bees without harming them.

Its only perceived to be a problem because some people have an irrational fear of bees, the bees aren't the problem, your fear of them is the problem.

While that maybe true , the bees need to survive to pollinate plants etc

---------- Post added 09-06-2015 at 11:27 ----------

You have obviously no knowledge of the problem that some people, including me, suffer from namely, anaphylactic shock as a result of Bees stings. So let me assure you that it is not an 'irrational fear' it is a real health concern. I am not sure why you have highlight my use of the term 'common problem' as there are several people on this forum who have posted that they have Bees nesting close to their homes and are looking for information and advice as to the best way of dealing the Bees without harming them.

There has to be away of removing them safely

I have read the information on the Bees keepers and preservation organisation and you have to remove bumble bees yourself, exterminate them or just keep them until they die off in Autumn. The only advice on removing them is basically wear long rubber gloves, long sleeves and try to remove them at night and be very very careful.

I have read the information on the Bees keepers and preservation organisation and you have to remove bumble bees yourself, exterminate them or just keep them until they die off in Autumn. The only advice on removing them is basically wear long rubber gloves, long sleeves and try to remove them at night and be very very careful.

these need preserving as the red bottomed ones are tree bees and rare , so need protection and removing safely

If it's fury it's friendly and if it's not SWAT!!!!

Bee's are friendly and are struggling at the moment so leave them be, on the other hand wasps are evil and need to be splattered whenever you see them :suspect:

Annoyingly there are 2 threads ongoing about Bees and I have posted on the other one that after 'consultations' with my 3 grandsons we decided to leave the Bees in peace as long as the boys promised that they would be careful to avoid the exit and entry 'fly zone'. Hopefully we can all co-exist and enjoy the flowers.

Edited by rainbow2411
It didn't like my Bee pics

A story on here with a happy ending ..... now that makes a change :)