Anyone Watching Britain's Got Talent.

Only the first show,and one of the first performers was brilliant!

The young boy, Sam Kelly i think his name is. Sang a lovely version of "Make you feel my love"

Some of the other acts are rubbish though.

The whole show is just tired and exceptionally awful and I really don't want to see another second of Cowell screen time!

The whole show is just tired and exceptionally awful and I really don't want to see another second of Cowell screen time!

To be honest,the rest of it was pretty awful. If the rest of it is like this it won't be back next year.

I'm hoping the BBC does better with The Voice.

Some of the acts were beyond cringeworthy IMO, what the heck was up with that bloke with the gold wings? :shocked:

That Welsh choir was good though.

Some of the acts were beyond cringeworthy IMO, what the heck was up with that bloke with the gold wings? :shocked:

That Welsh choir was good though.

Bit of a con,I'm sure there were 136 of em....

That young lad with the Guitar wasn't too bad , but as for that bloke with the Gold Wings , it seemed Odd that Cowell pressed his Buzzer and voted him off ...then gave him a 'Yes' only a moment later :huh:

I found it quite funny and like every year I end up watching the show.

DW on the show along with SC is fab - nice to see SC squirm :D

As for the acts they werent too bad - My fav was the farmer boy from Norwich (think thats where he was from) beautiful voice - gave me goosebumps

I found it quite funny and like every year I end up watching the show.

DW on the show along with SC is fab - nice to see SC squirm :D

As for the acts they werent too bad - My fav was the farmer boy from Norwich (think thats where he was from) beautiful voice - gave me goosebumps

Yes that was Sam Kelly,such a moving powerful performance-

looking forward to seeing him again.

David Walliams is great on the panel.

I personally thought The Voice really showed how poor BGT is. Watched The Voice then switched over to this..and didn't actually watch much of it in the end. Yes it was on, but mainly for background noise!

The only one worth seeing tonight was the Irish singer who sang a beautiful song he had written for a girlfriend.I think he will get a record contract even if he doesn't win.What a voice!

The only one worth seeing tonight was the Irish singer who sang a beautiful song he had written for a girlfriend.I think he will get a record contract even if he doesn't win.What a voice!

Yes, I thought that too! - the Twist and Pulse dance group were good too.

[/b]

Yes, I thought that too! - the Twist and Pulse dance group were good too.

I missed part of their act i was on the phone,but what little l did see looked good.. :)

Edited by rosemary19