Do You Believe In Coincidence??

Driving home last night with my present wife on the Mosborough bypass as I approached a roundabout I decided to switch on an old Commitments cassette!.It started at random with the song "Mustang Sally",at that precise moment coming round the roundabout was a bright yellow brand new Ford Mustang!.Now this model is not seen very often in our neck of the woods very often,a coincidence or what?,in the past doing crosswords a few times reading the clues either the answer would be mentioned on tv or radio at the very same time!.I wonder if this sort of thing has happened to anyone on the Forum,I,m sure it can,t just be me will it?.:huh:

to be fair old tup, and not being funny. coincidence"s happen all the time, so of course i(believe) in them.

Just a coincidence. Would have been spooky, if your 'previous' wife was called Sally and had been driving the new Mustang.

Coincidences happen all the time.

How many times have you been driving with that song on and not seen a mustang, or been driving past a mustang without that song on. Probability says at some point, given you have the cassette so must like the song, you'll be listening to the song and will see a mustang.

It's like that old story about someone lost in <insert place this didn't happen> who sees a phone box, answers it, and it's his wife. I don't even argue that that couldn't happen - of course it could - but it would be nothing more than coincidence. Trillions of calls are made every day, so it's inevitable that at one point that will happen.

You still have cassettes?

i do..what a coincidence.

ive just restored a classic car its not turned a wheel in 30 years until i took it to renishaw show last week as i was driving in a chap came up to me to tell me he was the first owner of the car brand new in 1972

I sold a car a few years ago to a dealer in Sheffield. Then about a year later I went camping to a site in Lincolnshire. There was a house on its own in the sticks near the entrance to the site and on the drive...my old car! Small world!

ive just restored a classic car its not turned a wheel in 30 years until i took it to renishaw show last week as i was driving in a chap came up to me to tell me he was the first owner of the car brand new in 1972

I got married in 1972.

Are you telling me that cars of that era are now regarded as classics! :o

sure are and free tax

sure are and free tax

In which case my wife and I should be tax free too!

sure are and free tax

Its about time that nonsense was abolished.