Return to football

Hi,

I'm looking for a return to football after many years out. I want to play in the Saturday morning league next season. I'm a left footed player. 33 years old. Can play all across the midfield and left back. I'm slightly unfit at the moment but plan to be in peak condition come the start of the season. I have always been a half decent player. No world beater but will hold my own against most. I work 1 in 3 so can play 2 of 3 Saturdays. I've got two kids so sometimes that takes president. I've been open and honest from the start. If I sound like what you are looking for it's 07534227579 or email darrylthomas1984@gmail.com

Hi,

I'm looking for a return to football after many years out. I want to play in the Saturday morning league next season. I'm a left footed player. 33 years old. Can play all across the midfield and left back. I'm slightly unfit at the moment but plan to be in peak condition come the start of the season. I have always been a half decent player. No world beater but will hold my own against most. I work 1 in 3 so can play 2 of 3 Saturdays. I've got two kids so sometimes that takes president. I've been open and honest from the start. If I sound like what you are looking for it's 07534227579 or email darrylthomas1984@gmail.com

There's time yet lad. You could nip over to S6 and put a bit of backbone and bottle into an 8 million pound rated player who's frightened of taking penalties