How to divert spam emails on iphone

Hello, I don't often post in this section but I would appreciate some help. I know how to mark emails as junk and block them on my laptop but I'm getting inundated on my iPhone and don't know how to mark as spam so they go directly into junk. Can anyone tell me how to do this please? Thanks

You can move them to the Junk folder (swipe left on the messages and there are some options) but other than move that message to Junk, not sure if it does anything else.

I unsubscribe from everything that I don't want and that seems quite effective in the long run.

That and use another email address for anything 'dubious'

Thanks. I wanted to stop them coming in the first place. I seem to be getting a lot of junk from USA. I never deal with anyone in the USA and I have never bought anything from there either. A lot of them only apply to USA so they are wasting their time. It should be fairly obvious I'm in the UK from my email address.

Sometimes the unsubscribe doesn't seem to work, they just come from a different email address but same junk from same company. Some have stopped as I've sent emails saying they will be charged £500 per email for receiving and opening an email plus any bank charges associated with receiving payment of the invoice. It hasn't stopped them all though.